Herobrine, We Have Visitors

When I woke up, I was tied to a tree. Amber and Ashley were on the other side of the campfire. My head hurt. Blood speckled the fallen leaves and my shirt. Ashley looked at me and whispered something to Amber. My hair danced around me, filled with static electricity. I could see splinters of wood littering the ground. Ender was propped against a tree. Fresh wood shone where a blade had glanced off it. Amber had bandages wrapped around her wrists. Bloody knives sat on the edge of the campfire. Ashley looked at me again. She looked like she had been crying. Amber looked like she died and came back. What happened?

Amber stood up and walked over to me. "No. I think she's back to normal." WHAT??? WHY DO I ALWAYS PASS OUT WHEN SOMETHING IMPORTANT HAPPENS?? 

"What happened? Are you hurt? Why is there blood on my shirt? Why are you looking at me like that? What did I do that I cannot remember?"

"You don't remember anything? Nothing at all? No blood, no lightening? No 'I'm going to torture you and keep you alive so you can watch your village burn?' Don't remeber that? What if I say I don't believe you?"

"Amber, don't be too hard on her. After she passed out, her core tempurature rose to 253 F. That's hotter than the Nether. She was crying and rambling on about Notch knows what. And, I registered 250 volts running through her. Let her be."

"NO! While she was out, she said 'Herobrine? Is Adam almost ready?' SHE KNOWS WHERE HEROBRINE HAS MY BROTHER now TALK TORCHWOOD!"

"I.......I.......What? I never said that. Ashley? Help? Amber is loony." Then it dawned on me. The pain. The moon. All of it came flooding back to me but the time after drinking the potion was a blank. What did I do to Amber? "Um........I'm really sure I don't know what you mean? I think I'd know if I mentioned your brother? And why do you think I'm with Herobrine? Herobrine is the dark destroyer of all. And you think I'm with him?" I lied. Thankfully, Herobrine taugh me Word Shifting. It puts a bit of magic into your words to the other person finds themselves believing you.

"I'm not buying it. Tell the truth Torchwood. NOW!" Sadly, it dosen't always work.

"Um.......Amber I honestly don't know what you mean. I remember stuff I won't tell you, but the past few hours are a blank. There's.......nothing...........whiteness."

"I don't care about that. I want to know about my brother and what you've done with him. A few years ago, I was in a race with Nya. I saw you. Herobrine showed me. You were always there. When I went to school. When I went hunting. You were always there Lily. You are a ghost. Why? Why would Herobrine show you unless he was warning me?"

"Why would Herobrine warn you of anything? He dosen't care about others. He told me. And as for the race? Yea I was there. I was there to tell you about all this. About what Herobrine has planned for the three of us. We are the most powerful people in history. Apart from Herobrine. Nya ruined it and left him. You don't have to make the same mistake." Did I just spill all that? My mission is over. Then a stinging eurupted on my cheek. She slapped me. Hard.

"THAT. WAS. FOR. INSULTING NYA. THIS. IS. FOR. BEING. WITH. HEROBRINE!" She slapped me again.

"Do you want me to take you to him?"

"Why? Why would you help us?"

"I'm not. Herobrine has Adam in home territory. You are powerless there but we can do anything. You would be at our mercy. Do you want to see your brother?"

'Herobrine? How is Adam doing? Did I ruin the mission by saying all that?'

'No. Lily you've done perfectly. Now they are curious and will fly into our net. I have to get back to Adam. Love you.'

'Love you Hero.'

"Do you want to see your brother?" I repeated. She nodded. "Good. First, get rid of these chains. Don't worry, I won't kill you." She came over and cut the chains away. I stood up and stretched. "Now ladies, take my hands and hold on. We fly there."

A black hole opened in the sky, leading to the mind palace. We went through and whiteness enveloped us. The emptiness grew until it became unbearable. A keypad appeared in the air. I typed in [Heroloveslily] and a door appeared, leading to the Mind Palace. We appeared in Herobrine's library. He was sitting in a blue armchair, reading Forbiden Potions of the Pixelated World. He looked up and smiled.

"Herobrine, we have visitors.