Meeting Amber and Ashley

@looklapis and @outkookdrive are EPIC writers. check out their books and enjoy

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You must want to get out of that minecart."

"Yea, Thanks." I helped her up. "You seem very, very familiar to me."

Crap. She can't have seen my face. "Oh.....Nevermind...." Mom and Dad were out so I made some stew and waited for the girls, or until Herobrine summoned me. Tay was asleep. 

"Welcome. Sit down. I just made some stew. TAY!! WE HAVE VISITORS!" I yelled up the stairs. Tay came racing down.

"Hi. I'm Tay."

"So.. Who are you exactly?"

"Lily Torchwood. Pleased to meet you." She dropped her stew and stiffened. Damn. Herobrine called me that when we took Adam.

"WHAT! Are you sure we've never met before? There can't be that many Torchwoods in Minecraftia." She dosen't trust me.

"And this is my sister, Tay Torchwood."

"You know, I think we should be leaving now."

"Why the rush?" I said. If I get any softer, Herobrine will start calling me Cupcake. "Besides, It's night time."

She looked out the window. "Dangit." She looked at me like she was in a fox den. Suddenly my head burned. My eyes changed color- Grey, blue, red, grey- AHRGH!!! Nothing. No pain.

"Yeah well we don't care about that anymore." Damn. She saw. "We'll just be going somewhere elseee.............." She opened the door to be greeted by some mobs I'd summond to comvince them to stay. She was good at fighting them. I turned away and sat down. If they die, I can stop being a baby sitter and go to sleep. A few minutes passed and they were being overwhelmed. I could wave my hand and make them go away but then Amber would suspect me even more.

"Phew. Let's just come back inside now." They ran back in and locked the door. I looked up from Legend of Herobrine. "Welcome back girls. I've been waiting to ask you something. Do you, or did you, know a girl named Nya Analove?" I showed her a picture of me and Nya. She had the exact same one, accept I'd been ripped out. Nya won't ever forgive me will she? "I knew it! I'm you, just Re-Spawned!"