Chapter Thirteen: Competitive

Chapter 13: Competitive

Eveline POV

I never thought I would be so nervous as to wonder if he will like this date especially since I'm the one who set it up this time. I was looking through my closet trying to figure out what to wear. I mean it is a casual date but damn, you can't blame a girl for trying to look cute as hell with it as well. Ooh... That rhymed. No. Focus Eveline. I finally decided on sliding on my black leggings along with my grey V-neck t-shirt and some ankle boots that are flat. My hair was in a high ponytail while I wore light make up and lip gloss to finish my look off. I grabbed my keys and my phone walking out of my apartment and headed down the stairs walking outside to find Ramon patiently waiting against his car with a smile upon his face. I couldn't help smiling back towards him.

"You just couldn't wait for me to travel to your home huh?"

"Are you kidding me? You set it up, the least I could do is drive us there."

"My car has been resting enough."

"I hear you oh so loud and clear. Just get your short ass in the car."

I laughed at that before watching him opening up the door for me, I got in and buckled my seat belt as he closed my door he went towards the driver side getting in and driving off. It took a moment but when I looked over at him I saw that we were almost matching, he is wearing a black shirt with grey jeans that looked washed up along with actual black sneakers. He looked over at me with a smirk.

"You like what you see there?"

"You wish."

I turned my head looking out of the window looking for the place. Finding it I tapped him and told him to pull into the parking lot. After he did so, he looked up and realize where we're at.

"Oh I am going to crush you shorty."

"That's if you could catch me first you giant oaf."

I playfully smacked his shoulder before unbuckling myself and getting out of the car. Closing the door behind me I went inside of the building heading towards the receptionist letting her know my name and my scheduled time. She smiled at me before gazing at Ramon and her jaw dropped. She looked towards us both before clearing her throat.

"Oh my... I forgot you two were an item. How long have you two been together? I know it must've been at least three months now right?"

I looked up at Ramon who threw an arm around my shoulder pulling me to him with a small grin upon his face. Usually I would've rolled my eyes but this feels... nice. What is wrong with me?

"Yes ma'am it has. This little ray of sunshine been keeping me on my toes. Now I'm really in trouble with this paintball competition yeah?"

The receptionist giggled before nodding her head.

"Well you two are definitely relationship goals I love the pictures on the magazines and how you're closed off at the same time. It's so inspirational."

"Well what can we say I mean... Ramon and I like our privacy. We have to keep something sacred, right? So... Do we set up over there?"

"Oh right! Sorry! Right this way."

She smiled walking ahead of us, I elbowed him in the abs making him remove his arm from around me. I grabbed my suit putting it on as well as my helmet while grabbing my gun smirking at him.

"Loser buys the lunch."

He snorted before shaking his head.

"Too easy. The loser buys lunch and spend time with the winner for a full day at their job no exceptions and no questions asked."