Chapter Eight: City Of...

Ramon POV

Arriving in Paris at the earliest was very convenient for us because it's actually night time getting ready to head into the next day. Crazy how we went from being in the past and now into the future.

"Guess we'll have to venture out and go sight seeing in the morning."

Murmured Eveline. I looked down at her before looking at the scenery before us.

"Come on, let's go to the hotel then come back out here, I know a great place that's gorgeous during a night like this."

I said grabbing her hand without thinking with my free hand while the other was occupied with my luggage. We went inside of the hotel checking into the couple suite, as soon as we entered the room our bags seemed to dropped at the same time.

"Oh wow... This is amazingly spectacular."

She giggled getting on the bed laying on her back smiling in content closing her eyes sighing softly.

"Dibs on the bed."

She said opening her eyes to look at me with a smile. I groaned before heading into the living room area spotting the couch.

"The couch seem more comfortable anyways."

"Oh I bet."

She shot back before getting up from the bed heading towards my way.

"At least you got TV to keep you company as well."

"You're insufferable."

"Thank you so much I was waiting on a compliment from my fake ass boyfriend."

She said with a sarcastic smile before rolling her eyes turning on her heel to head out of the door, I caught up to her with ease since I am around six foot and she's such a shorty it's laughable but not when you make fun of her height because she is feisty as well.

"Hey I said I'm showing you around besides you've never been here how would you find your way back?"

She looked up at me and smiled gently.

"Je parle français une petite donc cette."

I stood still in my tracks watching her stride along, I shook my head ridding my thoughts before catching up to her once more.

"Whoa... When were you going to tell me you spoke a little French?"

"Not everything about me is in a magazine. And... you never asked."

She winked towards me while walking out of the hotel. Still fool of surprises I see... Why did we even hate each other to begin with? Even I can't remember now.

"What's taking you so long slow poke?"

She asked looking over her shoulder at me, I chuckled before looking ahead.

"Come on, it's right over here."

I said grabbing her hand without thinking once more pulling her on the bridge letting her hand go to look at the moonlight dancing on the water.

"You... brought me here? Why?"

"Can't go actual sight seeing until the morning but this bridge is more of a thinking place for me whenever I'm here on a business trip or... I just enjoy watching the waves of the water dance with the moonlight."

I whispered softly before looking down at her, our eyes connected for a brief moment and within that moment I couldn't help but admire her beauty especially when the moonlight shined upon her skin, she teared her eyes away from mine gazing back towards the water.

"I see what you mean now then... it is quite gorgeous and soothing. Thank you Ramon. You're not as terrible as I make you out to be, and/or as you used to be."

She grinned but kept her almond orbs onto the water.

"Every time you compliment me, you wound me more and more."

We both laughed at my statement before gazing at one another once more.

"Well um... We'd better get some rest now then, since we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow."

"Yeah. You go on ahead I'll stand here for a few more moments."

I told her with a small smile, she returned the smile before looking down towards the camera around her neck placing her hands on it raising it up taking a picture of me. She then turned around and walked off heading back to the hotel. That woman just doesn't cease to amaze me even in little ways you could possibly imagine, I hope we don't go back to hating one another because I'm loving this side of Eveline more than I ever could.