Chapter Six: The First Date Part Two

Ramon POV

She looked towards Tribbiani's in awe then back towards me asking,

"We... We're eating here?"

I couldn't help but chuckle a bit and smiled nodding my head.

"Got to make a big Entrance somehow right?"

I parked the car unbuckling my seatbelt getting out first closing the door behind myself, I fixed my tie a bit before walking around to her side opening the door for her helping her out. She held onto my arm once more and I smiled yet again but quickly put my poker face on clearing my throat.

"Anyways, focus on the task at hand and remember the plan."

At this she rolled her eyes at me before waving her hand dismissively,

"Yeah, Yeah, Yeah. I already know. Jeez it's like walking with an alarm clock."

"A charming delectable one though, right?"

"Maybe in your dreams."

"Ouch."

That did bruise my ego a little bit, we walked inside of the restaurant and as I figured all eyes were on us, well mostly her. She does look gorgeous in that black dress with little to no make up. Seeing her like this is kind of messing me over because I hate this chick but she's so gorgeous to where I question my hatred for her. I shake my head lightly getting rid of my thoughts before spotting a receptionist talking to us.

"Table or booth?"

She asked softly as if she was afraid to talk to us. Well it's not a secret who we are and they see us together which mean anything could happen so ergo that Indeed.

"Booth please ma'am."

I said with a polite smile, she chuckled softly pushing a strand of her hair behind her ear blushing only a little bit before grabbing the menus for us and walked ahead.

"Hm... I guess you are charming with saying the littlest things and yet I still don't see it."

Eveline whispered, I frowned and was about to comment on that but the receptionist stopped and turned around showing us our booth. It was a nice shade of brown like chestnut, the lounge chairs were of a maroon color, she slid in on one side elegantly while I did the same.

"So is Italian your favorite food?"

I asked starting up a conversation, she looked at me with an arched brow and cleared her throat lightly.

"Um... Yeah I love Italian food as well as Chinese from time to time. What about you?"

"Oh I'm fond of Brazilian."

"Oh really? You go to fogo De chao?"

"Yeah I do, so you've heard of the place?"

"Of course I did. Back when I was seeing Jet."

She said before looking back down at the menu, I could tell she was masking the pain in her features because of that idiot. I sighed softly and then cleared my throat,

"I think you'll like the shrimp and chicken Alfredo with the house specialty wine."

I said grabbing her attention once more, she looked up at me before giving a small smile.

"Is it spicy?"

"It has a little kick to it but other then that, not really no."

"Well... I will most definitely order that then."