Chapter One: Workaholic

Eveline POV

"Okay, enough of the holding and now I would like it if you held her waist while being behind her Devin. Let's do this."

I said while waiting for the models to transition into their new pose, once that was done I lifted my camera and started snapping pictures of them and then removed it from my facial features and smiled lightly.

"You two are fantastic and you're done for the day take your payment from the receptionist and have a nice one guys. Thank you."

The models nodded waving at me while heading towards the reception area, I sighed lightly placing the camera on my desk running my fingers through my raven black hair while looking over the pictures that I'd taken last week. A knock sounding on my door caused me to look up and spotted my friend. Well I don't know exactly what he is to me but we're far from friends with benefits yet not exactly friends either. He walked towards my direction with a smile and placed his lips onto mines gently as I kissed back only a bit I pulled away with a faint smile.

"Well hello to you too Jet. What a greeting."

I chuckled softly while he placed his hands on my waist now.

"Do you know how hard it is to reach down to your level short stuff? Being five foot two must really suck."

He grinned, I smirked before punching him in his gut causing him to crouch over holding his stomach.

"Hmm... I guess it doesn't suck as much now."

I shot back towards him with an innocent smile before kissing his temple and walked back towards my desk. He raised up coughing lightly before following me.

"So... One: That was uncalled for and Two: When are you going to visit me in Delightful Host Club?"

"When your owner is on a long vacation in Cancun."

I replied quickly while looking over my pictures setting them up date by date. Jet placed his hand over mine which made me look into his ocean orbs.

"Come on... Ramon isn't all /that/ bad."

He said softly while pushing a strand of my hair over my chestnut ears, I placed my pictures down giving him my undivided attention placing my hands upon my hips. He removed his hand from my jawline tucking them into his pockets.

"Besides... You'll be there for me. I will personally be your host."

"Hmm... Yet it doesn't work that way. Especially if you're already busy."

"That's true so I will try to not be as busy as much today. I am quite popular."

"Not hard to see why and yet I'm the one who should be so lucky."

"So you don't feel that way?"

"I didn't say that."

I smirked before picking my pictures back up posting them each on the wall as a rough draft look. He walked behind me wrapping his hands around my waist kissing the crown of my head.

"You're such a workaholic hun... You really need to take a load off at least a full day."

"I'm a business woman Jet this is what I do."

I said before turning back around placing my hands on his chest looking up at him. He stood a good six foot.

"Besides shouldn't you be getting ready to start work?"

"Ouch. Getting rid of me already?"

"Well I do have a meeting with the elite magazine of all time."