Chapter Nine: Clubbing

Eveline POV

After being here for only a few days I feel like  I know this place already like the back of my hand, I've taken so many pictures of the scenery as well as Ramon within them. Without the paparazzi being here it's just been amazingly quiet and such relief unimaginable. Then again I spoke too soon about the quiet part since my phone rang thank goodness for international coverage.

"Hello?"

"Eveline. We have a small crisis here in the US."

"Harlene I know which 'here' you're talking about no worries. What's going on?"

"Well... The models have no idea which outfit belongs to who with what background and such for the shimmery event."

"What? It's all mixed up?"

"Yeah..."

"Okay turn on the video and let me see."

"Will do."

As soon as the video came on I could see the issue right then and there, I tilted my head and gave a small smile.

"Alright, the lovely brassier belongs to Kaylene while the corset shimmer belongs to Sera."

"Thank you so much Eveline now you shan't worry about anything else I will not bother you any longer."

I was about to say something but that's when Ramon came behind me placing his chin upon my shoulder causing me to stiff up.

"I should hope not ladies, I'm trying to enjoy Little Linnie here myself even if this is all... 'fake' hm?"

He flashed his killer smile causing my women to swoon I rolled my eyes getting back to normal myself before removing his chin off of my shoulder.

"Anyways... Harlene you can bother me anytime, okay? No worries. The work must be accurate and I believe in you just trust your instincts."

With that I hung up the video and stood up smoothing out my pajama clothes before sitting on one end of the couch. Ramon sat on the other end of said couch.

"We should go out tonight. I know a great club."

"The last thing I want to do is go right back out after the long day I had. My thighs still burn from all of the walking and sight seeing not that I minded that."

"Come on... We're in Paris! I get working and history but what's the point of 'vacation' when you're not relaxing or even close to having fun?"

He made a point there, Ugh I can't stand it when he's right. I looked over at him before standing up.

"Fine. This does give me a chance to try on my new outfit and to silk press my hair out."

"Great. I'll go to a store and try to get myself a new outfit... who knows? I might even get laid tonight."

He said while winking at me I groaned in disgust and yet I felt a small sting within me, I shrugged it off before grabbing my undergarment and headed towards the bathroom.

"Just don't be too long."

"Says the one who has to silk press her hair."

"Whatever."

I shot back before shutting the door. A few hours later I was dressed in a snugged jean romper pressing out my hair, the thing about shrinkage is that it fools everyone. I smiled at the length of my hair as it reached the halfway mark of my back, my make up was worth it and my Bordeaux lipstick made my chestnut skin shined even more. A knock was sounding upon the door causing me to roll my eyes.