🖤💚Sunday Part Eight💚🖤

Unedited

🖤🖤

Alisha was back at home after spending time with Rainbow. It was around one in the afternoon and she finally was back at her computer. She had a remaining Starbucks from their little few hours on the town.

She sat at her computer and noticed her phone buzzing. She took out her phone and saw that Karen from the club was texting her. In fact she had so many missed messages from both Karen and Shel!

Alisha put her phone on do not disturb while she was out with Rainbow, so she could enjoy as much time as she could woth her best friend. Now she regretted having her phone oblivious to all these messages.

Alisha began to read everything.

🖤🖤

💚💚

Literally five minutes after she got home and started settling in after hanging out with Alisha for a few hours, she gets a phone call from her. Rainbow wasn't exactly annoyed, but she thought Alisha wasn't nearly thins clingy. With a sigh, she picked up the phone and answered it.

"Yeah?"

"RAINBOW DOD YOU GET ANY MESSAGES FROM KAREN!?"

Rainbow raised an eyebrow to herself. Karen was one of the first years in UTFC, right? She looked arm her phone a second, at Her messages. There were no new texts from her or Shel. The most recent text was one she was talking to N last night.

"No, why?"

"MOLLY KILLED HERSELF AND SHE AND SHEL HAVE NOWHERE TO GO!!! PLEASE, RAINBOW, WE HAVE TO SHOW HOSPITALITY!!!"

Rainbow froze. Molly... killed herself? Molly was one of the only cool people she had in her third year grade. Everyone else In the third year was just a dick. Now she was the only third year in the club, one. Two, now she was going to be alone during classes. Rainbow... needed a minute.... but Alisha wouldn't let her have one.

"RAINBOW, PLEASE ANSWER ME!!! WE HAVE TO HELP SHEL AND KAREN!!!"

Alisha was literally screaming into the phone. Rainbow placed the phone down on her besides table, next to the alarm clock, and laid down on her bed. She started rubbing her forehead, trying to process everything. 

So, Molly Killed herself leaving Shel and Karen alone as too very ooor first years? Waht was Molly thinking? She never showed any symptoms of depression nor any suicidal signs. What could have caused this? And... what about Emily? Wherever Molly goes, her girlfriend follows.

"...What about Emily?"

Alisha seemed to have heard her. Good. She didn't feel like standing. Suddenly, she felt very dizzy. Very naucious. Rainbiw felt like she was going to throw up. Today started great, learning hat she would get a tiny Palette of her very own. Now, she learns that one of the only cool Juniors is dead.

"Emily... went home. She was forced away."

Alisha went quiet. Rainbow went quiet. There was a total silence for a second. Rainbow couldnt wrap her head around this. It hurt really bad right now. She didn't know what to do. She sighed, sitting back up. She grabbed her phone and spoke into it.

"Text Karen that I have a spare room somewhere. If you have any extra space, you can take on and I'll take one. Preferably you take Karen. I don't think You and Shel living in the same place would mix well."

With that, Alisha hung up. Rainbow went through her contacts looking for the most responsible person she knew. Perfect. She would know exactly what's to do. She always knew everything after all.

Rainbow called N.

💚💚

A very short chapter but it got the point across. A few chapters will be super short coming up so please stand by. I have to get thins plot sorted out before we can get started with the Sanses. Trust me, all these difficulties involving the characters, the girls, will pay off on the end. I'm sorry for dragging Sunday out forever. 

631 Words

~Eva