"I'm not the one who ran away first Luke." Stevie stubbornly spoke, they both knew it was the truth.

"I'm really sorry about last night. Could we please try to move past that?" Luke begged her.

Stevie saw the urgency and neediness in his face and could tell he was being genuine.

"You told me, literally barely a few hours before you left me that you'd never run away and leave me." Stevie reminded him. "But then you did." She was more hurt that he left her when he promised he wouldn't.

"I know and I'm a fucking idiot to leave someone like you." Luke looked straight at Stevie as she had removed her sunglasses. "I'm so fucking sorry. Forgive me?" And he gave her his typical puppy dog eyes that normally worked on any of the girls he fucked. "Please Stevie."

"OK." She nodded at him giving in, she decided that one wrong move shouldn't deteriorate their whole "friendship" if that's what you'd call it.

"Really?" He seemed to be ecstatic.

"Really." Stevie let out a smile as well. Luke's smile made her smile.

They both then turned to face forward and continued on walking back to Blondie. They saw the stage and it would only be a matter of time until they saw the rest of the boys.

"Have you ever thought about getting a nose piercing?" Luke asked Stevie as he grabbed a few pieces of popcorn from the bag he was carrying.

"Hey! That's Michael's!" Stevie exclaimed trying to swat Luke's hand away from Michael's popcorn.

"Mike can fuck me." Luke replied, eating more of Michael's popcorn.

Stevie tried once again to swat Luke's hand away from Michael's popcorn but that only gave Luke a clear view of Stevie's popcorn. He reached over and grabbed a handful of her's then shoved it into his mouth. Luke turned to her with his face stuff and tried to stick out his tongue resulting in a bunch of the popcorn falling out.

"And that's mine!" She exclaimed.

"Well you can fu-"

"Don't say it!" Stevie warned him. He had a giant smirk on his face and to be honest Stevie missed the confident Luke she saw glimpses of.

"You didn't answer my question?" Luke noted and pressed the cocky smirk still remaining on his face.

"What question?" Stevie was trying to recall what happened before the whole popcorn debate.

"Would you ever get a nose piercing?"

"I don't think so, why?" Stevie laughed at the oddness of Luke's question.

"I just like the way your nose is right now. Without any additions, you know?" He blurted out.

"Luke, I think you have a weird obsession when it comes to noses." Stevie laughed rubbing her nose. She remembered back on the bus when Luke told her he liked her nose for the first time.

"I don't. It's just your nose that intrigues me." He openly admitted.

Stevie didn't look back at him. She saw a blue haired head pop up in the crowd. He must've smelt the food or something. Who knows... But nevertheless Michael came running up to the two of them and lunged for all of the food including Stevie's. His eyes twinkled,

"You got me an extra popcorn. Wow thanks!" Michael exclaimed.

"No. Fuck off Mike, that's Stevie's." Luke groaned grabbing the popcorn from Michael's clasp.

"Thanks." Stevie sarcastically told him as he passed her the popcorn. Suddenly when Michael wanted something that wasn't his Luke couldn't share.

"Hey Stevie over here." Ashton called out and Stevie immediately jogged over to him.

"Can you see?" Ashton asked her as she approached him and the rest of the crowd.

"Yeah don't worry." Stevie urged him. She pulled out her phone to see if anyone was in desperate need to get in contact with her. She had only 1 message that was from Tony:

" I see you're hanging out with some boys. Be careful! Don't make me come get you ;) "

Stevie was so confused about his text. How would Tony know that. Did he have someone spying on her again? It wouldn't be the first time. She didn't know how he knew that but it was a bit odd.

She typed back to him:

" Tone, wtf that's so creepy! How do you know that?! "

"Who are you texting?" Ashton's voice rang next to her.

"My brother." Stevie told him not mentioning the part that Tony knew who Ashton was, that was too weird to tell him.

"Oh well tell him I say hi!" Ashton excitedly said.

"No, that'd be weird." Stevie chuckled and she looked back at her phone to see if Tony had finally replied but was disappointed once again. It was about 15 past 12 now so what was Tong doing. He'd probably just fixed Jules' project and eating. He was always eating.

"Hey! No! It'd just be a friend saying hi to his friend's brother. If it was Riley it wouldn't be weird." Ashton argued back.

"He's got a good point." Luke added on approaching Stevie on the other side.

"He's a guy though." Stevie said to Luke.

"Oh. So you're sexist now?" Ashton raised his eyebrows.

Stevie looked over to Luke for support but he had the same look on his face. She knew they were only teasing her but she also had gotten herself into a bit of a pickle.

"Fine I'll tell Tony you say hi." Stevie murmured. "Ashton... Says...-" She typed as she spoke the words out loud.

"And Luke!" He chirped up wiggling his eyebrows at her.

"And Luke." She repeated typing those words.

-

if you dont already follow me you should bc i have some things to say that you guys might be interested in :))

sorry this was a filler but ya lukey & stevie have made up yay

im in notting hill where ya at hugh grant