Chapter 3

I woke up to the sound of my babies crying, when I looked next to me

they were gone! My heart began to beat frantically as I looked for them. When I went to the nursery, Alucard was there trying to calm them both down. My heart beat began to calm down as I relaxed. Thank god, I thought someone stole them.

" Need some help?' I asked smiling as he struggled to change Alexander's diaper. He looked at me with pleading eyes as I approached them by the changing table.  I bumped Alucard aside with my hip and changed AJ's diaper quickly. I picked him up and placed him in his crib and did the same process with Elizabeth.

"How do you know how to do that so quickly?" Alucard looked over my shoulder.

"Motherly instincts? and I use to take care of the kids sometimes at the orphanage." I said and went to the small fridge in the nursery and pulled out two blood packs and emptied them into two bottles I then warmed them up and picked Aj up and placed him in his father's arms. I handed Alucard a bottle and made sure he knew what he was doing before grabbing my daughter,I sat in the rocking chair and fed her. She greedily drank down the red liquid and in no time the bottle was empty. I placed her small form over my shoulder and burped her before placing her back in her crib.

Alucard did the same and soon the twins were fast asleep. We walked out of the nursery and I closed the door slightly, leaving it creaked so we could hear them.

*WARNING SEXUAL SCENE*

"Will you watch them while I go shower." he nodded his head but I saw something evil flash in his eyes...what is he planning?  I  went to the wardrobe to grab a clean set of clothing I went to the bathroom looking for a much needed shower. As I stepped under the warm spray I let out a sigh as it consumed me like a warm blanket. As I was washing my hair I felt a presence behind me.

" I thought you were going to keep an eye on them while I shower?" I was irritated at this. He was supposed to watch them something could happen to them!

"I am love don't worry I have eyes all over their room. But the temptation of knowing you are in here was too great to resist." he captured my lips with his as he pressed my body to the shower wall. I let out a moan as his lips found his way to the sweet spot on my neck. He bit down onto the skin with his fangs and vegan to drink my blood.I grinned myself onto him as his hands caresses every spot on my exposed body. A growl escaped the back of his throat as I continued to tease him but he didn't take long before giving me what I wanted. He shoved his hard member into me and took me right there hard and fast in the shower.

.

.

.

After a much longer than planned shower, I stood in the bathroom looking into the dull lenfht mirror. I was shocked that even though I just gave birth, my body was already returning to its original form. Usually normal pregnancies, women dont loose the baby weight this quickly. But who cares! As I looked at myself I realized one thing that definitely changed, my boobs have went up at least a cup size. I grinned at this, I've always wanted my boobs to be bigger and now they are! Victory!!!

I slid on a pair of jeans and a black tank top and towel dried my hair. I looked at the side of mt neck to see Alucard's fang marks still forever there along with some major love bites all over the rest of my pale skin. I arranged so that my hair would cover most of them and left the room. When I got to our room Alucard stood there grinning at me with no shirt one. Oh dear lord!

"Alucard for the love of god please put a shirt on or we definitely wont be leaving this room." I said while covering my eyes and sneaking secret glances at his beautiful body. I shook my head and went to the nursery. I looked into Alexander's crib to see him staring up at me.

" Hey Aj your awake huh?"I picked him up and cradled his tiny body in my arms. I looked at Elizabeth who was still fast asleep, so I let her be.

" Let's find you an outfit to wear shall we?" I go to the closet and grabbed one of the few boh outfits we had, One that said daddy's monster on the front, Haha its perfect I placed him in it and took him to our room. Thankfully Alucard didn't put a shirt on and a got to stare at him some more. I sat on the bed with Alexander and laid him between my legs. I grabbed the laptop from the nightstand and proceed to shop for more baby clothing and other items.

Alucard must really be trying to tease me today....He is constantly staring me down and its making me want to squirm. 

" Dale.....Dale.....DALEEEEEEEE.."

" What." I snapped and when I looked over at him there he stood in all his glory and in his original form. Oh dear lord I don't have the strength to resist him. I quickly picked Aj up and put him back into his crib before running back to the room and tackling Dracula to the bed, kissing him passionately.

" Glad I got your attention. " he chucled before kissing me. Finally I can do what I wanted to him the first time I saw him in his true form!

Its short I know but this was the only time I could squeeze some writing in this week. I hope you liked it though! You sick pervs...Jk!!! anyway ill try to get something else wrote before I leave for camp. if not sorry! Love yall!