Chapter 47

Quan P.O.V ***

" Chucky where in the fuck are we going? " I asked as we drove. There was me him , Rico, and some of my closest homies that included Gunnah, Beast, and a few others.

My boys had came in just for the wedding and I was happy as hell to see them . It had been too long for my liking.

But shit, We all always busy and got things to do.

" Nigga sit the fuck back and let us take you " Gunnah says.

" Why in the fuck didn't Drew come? " I asked

" Mane, Hes a bitch. Meme and the kids didn't want him to leave so he said he was staying "  He tells me.

" square ass "

The truck was parked and Chucky had them take me out blind folded. I was feeling Beast and Rico holing my arms and walking with me. I heard doors pushed open and the blind fold was ripped off and I laughed.

We were in this big warehouse type room. There was stripper poles and a dj stage and all kinds of shit every where.

" Bachelor party Rave!! " The boys yells.

" Yall better make sure im in a tux at the wedding on time tomorrow " I say.

" Yo, the fucking party should be starting in just a little "

" Put this on " They gave me a kings crown and there was a throne.

In about 30 minutes the place was being packed with people. The lights were cut off. There was strobe light's and these neon colors.

" Are you Quan? " A girl comes up to me.

" Yeah "

" Twins " I looked around as some twins appeared in little ass school girl outfits.

They pushed me back into the chair and the twins kissed each other. I was wide eyed as they started to strip and dance.

" Tomorrow Quan is going to be a married man! MAKE THIS NIGGA LAST DAY WORTH IT " BJ yells.

" BYT DONT MAKE HIM LOOSE HIS WIFE " Beast yells.

It was crazy. The girls took my shirt off as they were dancing on me and kissing on my neck.

It was a bachlor party. Shit like this happen. I know what I got and what I need to do.

They were giving me these strange drinks and I had some weed brownies.

My eye sigh was blurry. It was just loud music, naked, girls and the boys screaming in my ears.

*

*

*

*

Chucky P.O.V

I had put together this bachelor party...Had everybody invited and it was turn up time.

" i wanna go outside " Quan says drinking the lighted pink drink.

He was slurring and was almost falling. His eyes were barely open and he was leaning.

" Why you wanna go outside, Nigga? Everything is in here " Gunnah tells him.

" Bitch, why the fuck you calling me stupid because I wanna go outside! You Have me fucked up " Quan pushed him then stumbled and fell on his ass.