Chapter 43

Chucky P.O.V ✳✳✳****

" Benny, If you dont say where the fuck this girl is im going to kill your ass " I tell him getting fed up with these games.

Why the fuck is he protecting her? Something aint right.

Quan supposed tp be the more sane brother and he couldn't see red flags with that shit? What ties does this ugly fuck have to Quan mistress babymama?

" You gon kill me either way " He spit blood to the side. I looked at Rico and we both shared a laugh..Rico was on the other side of the torture room eatting and drinking Kool aid.

" You gon die for that bitch? Never in my life will you see me going down for a simple bitch...you making this harder then it has to be " I tell him Twriling the machete that was in my hand.

My Chucky doll was next to Rico watching.

" Fam, ask his ugly ass why he protecting her? "Rico ask with a mouth full of food. I looked at ugly ass to answer.

" You heard him. You got a answer or nah? " I asked.

" We go back..we friends "

" Im friends with Jermine but you wouldnt catch me dying for his girlfriend. Fuck that...Id probably think twice about jumpping infront of a bullet for my nana " I say. My life is valuable.

" Shes pregnant...by your brother, and i know him. Hes not going to be there for her baby or her...I tried to tell him its his she didnt even know I knew him until I said it..and he blew up about how she wasn't ruining his life " He says coughing up blood.

" Where the fuck is she? " I asked...he telling me everything but what I need to know.

" I dont know " I hit the nigga so hard the chair he was sitting in flipped.

" STOP FUCKING LYING TO ME. BECAUSE NOW YOU PISSING ME OFF. YOUR WASTING MY FUCKING TIME YOU UGLY FUCK. TELL ME WHERE THE BITCH IS SO I CAN HANDLE THE SHIT " I yell pissed off.

" Your going to kill her...your fucking going to kill a pregnant chick because of yo brothers doing! She didnt get her own self pregnant. This that nigga problem " He says. I stepped down on his chest with my Timbs.

" Its my problem now..shes causing to much pain..I got to do what I have to...for my sister..and my nephew..shes in the way, Ive already been asked to be the best men..Its over with...you dont tell me..you going to die painful as hell...cause either way im going to find her " I tell her. He was standing in the way of me and my money.

he kept quiet and I motioned for Rico over. " Help me get his ugly ass up " I say. Together we lift his ugly ass up and had him hung by his wrist. I got a bag and put some peices of glass into it stepping on it and crACKINg the glass more.

" Hes waisting my time " I say, I swung the bag and hit him in the back as he screamed out loud. " You ready to talk now? " I asked swinging it at hm again.

It was cutting his back up every swing.

Rico snatched it from me and started to do the same.." Please...please " He yells.

" Pleaae what bitch? Please fucking what? Tell me what! " Rico yells hitting him again.

" Please..please stop " He cried. I grabbed my knife after Rico stepped away and put it deep into his skin cutting his arm all the way downs splitting it.

" Tell me what the fuck i need to know, fam! Cause im tired of being here " I tell him.

" She lives in cherod apartments. 2nd floor...43a " He cries.