Chapter 31

Cedes ***

" Baby " I heard the room door open. I rolled my eyes rolling over turning my back to him. " Cedes im sorry. I just...i think im going to loose you because all the fucked up shit i've done "

" Quan kiss my ass...yes you are sorry...a sorry a motherfucker " I tell him. He sighed.

" I deserved that "

" Yes you fucking did " I sit up and turn to him at the door. He is about to hear what the hell I have to say. All of it. " Im tired of your sorry. Im tired of yo creepin and cheating! Getting engaged will not fix the bullshit you did or tried to pull over on me! You ain't shit, Quan and im tired of it. Im tired of being stepped on and used and abused and if a nigga ain't worth it..im over it..right now im still trying to figure out if yo dumb ass is worth it..your making me think other wise " I scream at him. He just stood there not saying anything.

Then he finally came over to where I was and sat at the end of the bed. I pulled my legs up under me Indian style.

" Im sorry, ight. I fuck up alot. I do dumb shit..I love you I really do. I just got a hard way of showing it. "

" Yeah you sure do " I fold my arms.

" Cedes this is all new to me, man I swear nobody taught me this shit. I didn't even have a dad to teach me how to be a man and how to treat my lady. Im learning the hard way "

" I didn't have a mama to teach me to be a women but you don't see me using that as an excuse " I say. I wasn't givin in easily to him tonight. Nope, im fighting fire with fire now.

" I understand, where your coming from, ma. Im a be a better man to you..for you. And for jr. I want y'all to be proud of me..Just let me prove to you..I really want. I've been wanting you since we was younger and I had that hudge ass crush on you " The corners of my mouth turned into a smile as he spoke..nope cedes don't give into him. " Im not gon' let you go..Im a make everything right and do right by you. As my babymama, my lady, my bestfriend, upcoming wife, and my soulmate girl. I swear. Im not just saying the shit cause it sound sweet. I mean it "

I looked at him.

Im tired of being hurt though.

He came over to me wrapping his arms around my waist. We just sat there starring into eachothers eyes.

" You believe me ? " he ask.

" I want to..." I say softly. He kissed my lips making that tingly feeling shoot through my body.

" Im a prove it to you so you have no choice..Im learning, Mercedes I really am.." He lays me back on the bed. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he heald me in his arms putting his head in the crook of my neck. He clapped the lights out an we just laid there not saying anything. " Just be paient with me " He mummbls. I nod and turned chest to chest with him tracing his abs.

" I was told the true definition of a man was to never cry

Work till you tired (yeah) got to provide (yeah)

Always be the rock for my fam, protect them by all means

(and give you the things that you need, baby)

Our relationship is suffering trying to give you what I never had

You say I don't know to love you baby Well I say show me the way

I keep my feelings deep inside

I Shadow them with my pride eye I'm trying desperately baby just work with me

Teach me how to love

Show me the way to surrender my heart, girl I'm so lost

Teach me how to love