Chapter 44- Gangsta Ball

Mercedes P.O.V ***

I looked around as Quan and the boys talked to the men that was seated at our table. Lala was trying to spot Kevin..but it was like he had disappeared.

I picked up my glass taking a sip as I watched the people. You would never expect all of these men..and woman to be into the drug business...or this be an affair for the drug business.

" You ight? " Quan asked me.

" Im fine " I smile looking at him. He gave me a kiss.

" So when is the wedding? " Some woman asked.

" Um..A few months..The exact date hasn't been set " Quan answered.

" But we want it to happen really soon " I say.

" Thats nice, Im glad  Quan is finally settling down...and has found his one " I could hear it in her voice she wasn't sympathetic or serious..and her crooked smile. The 2 girls next to her chuckled a little.

" Hes been found..since he was 15 " I hit her ass right back.

Don't slick try and come for me..Cause I will come right back for you. Me and Quan are gettig married. Nobody is going to stop us or stand in between us..or me in that alter.

" Damn " Rico goes under his breath laughing.

" I wasn't showig any shade..I know Quan - "

" I know my fiance to. He has a existence past..now its just a past " I say.

" Quan you found a keeper " Lezo says smiling.

" Yeah her ass is protective " Chucky says laughing.

" Over what's mines I have every reason to be " I say.

" I understand. I wasn't trying to offend you, I use to date Quan..so I was saying I know how he is..im happy for him " She had a sly ass smile as she leaned backed crossing her legs.

Her breast look like they were about to pop out of her fucking dress.

" Stop talking " Quan tells her.

" Like I said...the pass...thats what each and every one of his old girls are. I'm the present and future " I smile flipping my curls over my shoulder.

She didn't have much more to say.

" Im going to the restroom, Excuse me " Lala says. " Tor , Cedes can you come? "

Me and baby sister got up and followed Lala and Torin out of the area and to the bathroom.

" If you hit that bitch you know I had back door " Tor says looking in the mirror and fixing her lip stick.

We all shared a laugh. My little sister sure was growing up.

" Girl I had side door, garage door, doggy door, window all of that shit. She was gon get passed to the team fucking wth you. " Lala says pushing open a stall door and going inside.

" Yall crazy. My thing was just how she said it. She was trying to be funny and say it sarcastically. Bitch dont get cute at this table " I put on my lip stick. " And then dont tell me you use to fuck with him...your nothing. You were never mentioned thats how I know your nothing. And your messy. Me and my child is the present and future. "

" Exactly. With her ugly ass laugh. "

I shook my head.

" That rock on your finger make a whole lot of bitches jealous, get use to it " Lala says as she came out of the stall and to the sink to wash her hands.