Chapter 17

Chucky ***

" Bitch I dont want that jello ! Get away from me trying to feed me that bullshit. You know I hate jello man " My brother says. He does. And pudding.

" Bro just eat the damn jello " I tell him.

" Get away trying to force feed me that shit and im not playing " I just threw it down. Fuck it. He was grown and he aint want the damn jello.

" If it was Mercedes jello you would have ate it " I say and he laughed.

" shut up. Where she at anyways? Thought you said she came to her senses and was coming " He says.

I thought she was and did. But it was 3 days ago she sent me that text and hasn't showed up or got at me. I texted and called her even said I had good news but she never got back at me so fuck her man Im not about to sweat her ass she made her dumb ass choice after I just tried to forgive her

" I dont know. Her mama must have been smoking when she was pregnant with her and the effects of it is just starting to get to her. " I say and he laughed.

" Maybe. " He says. His doctor entered the room.

" How are you today Quan ? "

" Im good " He tells him. " So I was wondering when Can I go home "

" Thats the good news I came to tell you. Due to your rude demands " we laughed " we have your discharge papers. The faculity wants you gone just as bad as you want to be "

" Goood ! I dont like them either. Chucky you see how fake they are. In here smiling in my face but want me gone " He says. I laughed.

" I would want yo non jello eating as gone too "

" Fuck that give me these papers " The doc hands over the paper and Quan signs everything and all that extra shit.

" Well im going to turn this in then you are free to go. A nurse will be in here shortly. Stay safe and I hope I dont have to see either one of your knuckleheads again " He says giving us pound. He was a cool as doctor.

" Thanks for all the love. Peace ." he leaved and Quan puts on his jordans and we grab his shit. I text the boys have his ride ready to go and them to be ready for whatever. We dont want no snake attacts while we leaving the hospital and trying to get him home.

" All ready ? " A female nurse comes in.

" yep " He says.

" Heres your welchair - "

" Im not riding in that my legs work fine "

" Hospital policy. Either you do or you dont leave " He quicky sat and we laughed and got him outside. Our team was already posted up he jumpped up and dapped everybody.

" Nigga u knew they wasnt gon be able to hold one of us. Esp not the king. We in the bitch stronger then ever ."

" Exactly. Its a fucking war now lets get the fuck out of here " I say.

Niggas want to get bold.? Shit is just getting started. My brother back fucking home now.

*

*

*

*

Quan

I laid across my sofa hugging it. When them bullets came through the window I thought I would never see none of this shit again..IM HAPPY THEN A MOTHERFUCKER I GOT TO.

" I missed my home..." I say.

" Bitch stop hugging the couch " Bro says.

" Shut up and let me have my moment. " I say. " We need two home trained bitches in the kitchen right now "