Chapter 35 - Family Vacation

Quan P.O.V ***

For the last couple of weeks me and Mercedes been wedding plan. I swear I thought my baby was pregnant again because she ain't know what the hell she wanted..first time after getting engaged she wanted to wait and hold of the wedding..now all she wants is to walk down the asile and become Mrs. Da'Quan Jackson. I ain't complaining though.

Anybody that know me know I been ready to tie the knot with my big head since I was 15 years old shit lol. I knew this was going to become..she just needed time to realize I was the man of her dreams ;p !

Quan started to whine.

" Getcho son before I put a sock in his mouth " Chucky walks through with my ceral..and his hand in it..I know his munchie food is not my damn Hershey's ceral..I'll kill for this ceral.

" Bitch, one are you eatting my ceral- "

" No..I got this box today from the store " He goes..I looked at him..I know he lying. His eyebrows furr together when he's lying.

" Lying ass..and 2 you not gon' do shit to my son..He'll beat on yo sh.t mayne " I say getting up and heading to get him. Cedes was out with both of ours mothers and her sister. I walked across the room and got my chunky butt out of his rocker. " Wassup, man why you whinning ? "I ask kissin on his cheeks like he'll actually tell me.

" You as soft as baby shit " Chucky says and heads for the stairs.

After we get married...Churmaine Jackson is getting put out.

" Churmaine get out " I say sitting down with my son on my lap. He smacked his lips.

" I swear I hate Uncle Churmaine. Why he have to die right before I was born causing me to get his ugly as name. I didn't even get to met the nigga and he fuckin' up shit for me " He goes..My mouth dropped andhe just simply walked away. My brother has no type of sense whats so ever.

He just talked about our dead uncle...if that didn't show yall he wil talk about ANYONE....I don't know how to prove to yall he will speak about anyone.

" You going to hell for that! " I yell to him as he headed to the stairs.

" And? Im going to hell for alot of things...Adding one more thing on there ain't gon' make it worst " He yells back. I shook my head and took a seat on the couch. I bounced Quan up and down on my lap and he just whinned and looked at me. Usually when I pick him up he automatically gets quiet..When Cedes picks him up he just keeps on crying...Does he not like me anymore?

" Whatchu whinning for man? Daddy can't hear the TV " I say. He just kept on whinning. I sighed pausing it and standing up. I took him up stairs and checked his diaper. Changed it out then changed his onsey too. I got his faviorte sock monkey and brung him back down stairs.

I laid him on the couch and rushed to go make a bottle for him. It was a pumpped breastmilk bottle already made so I warmed it up.

WAAAANNNNN!

Quan starts screaming as he fell off the couch just as Mercedes opened the garage door. I took off running into the livingroom and picked him up. " Quan did you let him fall?! " She asked coming into the living room.

" No baby he was already on the floor..He knocked something over and got scared..can you get his bottle " I lie..She not about to kill me..I was tring to shut Quan up from screaming. She went back to get it. "Sssh come on man be quiet..Me and Chucky fell off this couch plenty of times and didn't scream..Calm down for daddy get killed " I whispered trying to soothe and rock him. He just wouldn't be quiet..His forehed was sort of red too..Shit.