Chapter 29

Mercedes :

I sat down across from him. " So whats up ? " He asked.

" We need to take a break...to work on ourself "

" So your going to break up with me over this ? After All i been through for you? "

" You are not even telling me the truth about what happened ?! I can see it in your eyes " I tells him

" Ight, I fucked her. I had sex in a bathroom with her. I apolojized to you over and over again. I don't know what else to do! But when you cheated on me with Cal - " I stopped him there.

" I never cheated on you with Cal so don't give me that bullshit!! I simply left back to him. We weren't even dating. So shut the fuck up! I didn't bullshit you or toy with you're heart making you think its something when its not. I told you I wanted him. You CHEATED. ON YOUR BABYMOTHER. There is a HUDGE difference. Im tired of this. I hate the way you've been treating me. I won't put up with it from any man! I was dumb Cedes...Im determined not to be here. We gon' co parent and be good parents to Jr. Thats it. You need to work on you and I need to work on me " I tell him.

He sighed and just sat there for a moment.

" You sure this is what you want to do ? Leave me ? "

" Stop making this about you, Quan. Im doing whats best for us. And Our son. Its not working right now, face that. If it was you wouldn't have slept with another bitch. Drunk or not. You are a grown ass man with a family. Know better do better, right ? " I tell him. He shook his head.

" Whatever Cedes " He stood up and walked out the room leaving me there. I shook my head as I heard the door slam minutes later..The tears instantly start pouring.

He was the love of my life. My child's father. It hurt me to do this..But he wasn't gonna walk all over and think he could get away with it. I was doing this for the both of us..for our son also.

He needs to think. What if a nigga did this to his daughter ? What would he say or do ? Would he feel the same ? Or simply tell her to walk away ?

He doesn't understand. I know I put him through things, and I tried to think of that. I just want to trust him and know that he'll never do it again.

Quan started crying from down the hall. I was sleeping in my old bed room. Just for safeness. I walked down into his room and walked over to his crib. He was just screaming and crying.

" Ssh, whats wrong with my baby ? " I asked. He kept screaming as I tried to rock him.

I took him over to the changing table and changed him. Then took him to my room and breast fed. He whined the entire time..I knew what he wanted...well should I say WHO he wanted....BIG QUAN. Ugh, he is such a daddy's boy.

" Baby boy calm down for mama " I wisper kissing on his little face only for him to continue whinning. Ugh, i'll just take him over to Quan's room. I knocked lightly then opened the door. Only to find the room emepty. " quan ? " No answer. I looked down at my fussy son. " So hes not here...I don't know what to tell you " I tell him.

Why do I feel like my son doesn't like me ?

He whines with me but he's so quiet and nice with his father. Ugh, it took me another 30 minutes after leaving Quan's room to get him to sleep. Now he was peacefully laying on my bed sleeping. He was beautiful. The best thing that ever happened to me.

I remember just last year I was thinking about suicide and killing myself because I was going through an unbareable pain.

Then his father came along and saved me..then not to much longer after, I found out I was pregnant. I don't know where I would be without the two of them. Probably 6 feet deep. That frightens me.