Chapter 33

Chucky P.O.V

It has been 2 months since I killed Alexus..and I am loving my life.I fuck a ho every night in her memory....I know some of y'all might be saying chucky you going to hell..you didn't have t kill her!!

fuck yalll bitches!!!

It was me or her !! She had to go! I like my life.

She was trying to control me and trap me and I couldn't get out..Of course I regreted it sometimes because she was pregnant..but y'all can't blame me..I did what wa best for us all.

Im a natural born killer..no edvidence..cold case..I was off the hook..I sent her family her rings and a check tho..does the count as something good?

I fake cried at her funeral also. I couldn't bring myself to for real cry..I tried it just wouldn't work..I even tried to think of happy things to make me cry...IT JUST WOULDN'T work.

" Chucky ! " Quan calls coming into the livingroom with a sleeping Quan on his chest.

" What, bitch " I ask putting out the blunt I had just lit for my nephews sake..Im a good uncle and man, right?

I know i am. You don't have to tell me shit.

" Can you burp him..its not working for me today and Cedes is going to yell at me. She says if I feed him and don't burp him it gives him a stomach ache and im not going to be hurting her baby..because she will hurt me and make me regret being born " He spoke passing the baby over to me before I could even say no.

" Where the hell is Blac Chyna anyways ? " I ask..Thats what i been calling Cedes referring to her old stripping days..I only do it because she hates it.

Think about it.

Chyna had a son by a big time nigga and she use to be a stripper...Cedes got a son by a big time nigga and what do you know...SHE USE TO BE A STRIPPER ALSO!!!

" She had some work to do " He says sitting down and putting his feet up. " Lexus family called again about 20 minutes ago "

" And ? " I ask patting Quan back hard..the sooner he burps..the sooner I can hand his big head ass back over to his daddy.

My boy is getting big man. Next thing I know he'll be turning one then 16 and asking to barrow my G wagon..then 22 and asking for a sip of my beer...its crazy. It feels like just yesterday Cedes nasty ass water was  breaking on my foot and we rushed her to the E.R and she gaved birth..Im getting teary eyed just thinking about it, yo.

" What you looking like that for ? " Quan ask looking up at  me.

" My dude getting big...He gon' be growing up soon, bro...Getting married and having kids - "

" Chucky he just started to crawl and roll around on his own..the hell he look like getting married ? Shut up before I slap you " He says. I mugged him..this is why I don't express my feelings with anyone..These bitches don't understand me.

" Fuck you too then " I mumble still trying to burp my nephew..On the last 3 pats he gave me a grown man burp..I smiled..." Hands on the god father "

As I sat there burping my bro kid I thought to what it would feel like if Lexus would have live and gave birth to us a child. Maybe it actually could have turned out good and we could have worked it out.

NAAAAHHH !! THAT BITCH HAD TO GO !!!

*

*