Spin Off [#2]

[GRATITUDE]

Hey. It's been a while.

I would like to say thank you to all people who read this book to the end.

A special thanks to my Wattpad friends for their support ❤️ you guys are great.

Thank you all for helping this book grow and for taking your time to read it.

This is actually my first completed book on wattpad :)

It isn't perfect- not at all, but thanks for looking through the imperfections and actually giving it a chance.

I'm hella grateful for you guys actually spending time reading the story of Deborah and Dustin.

A billion hugs, salads and junk food to you all!

::::.::::

[SPINOFF]

The title says it all.

I decided to give you guys an inside scoop on the life of other characters.

This one is about Amy. She had her problems too. So I'm going to write them. (That sounds weird lol)

This spinoff will be the last book of the intimacy series.

Amy wasn't just a character, she played a huge role in the book, she kept Deborah together and slapped some sense into Dustin and Lisa.

Amy saved Deborah from herself.

It will help you understand more about this book, and it will reveal some hidden parts that you never knew the truth to. You'll be surprised by how much you haven't realized.

::::.::::

[DATE OF RELEASE]

The spinoff will be released on the 15th of August 2018. (15/08/18) it's not that far... I think.

::::.::::

[NAME OF BOOK]

The name of the book is... 'Her Story'

I think the title kinda sucks, but I'll work on it.

*|~*|~*|~*

HER STORY.

-

When Amy receives terrifying news that she has 37 says left to live she feels all hope is lost, but she learns there is still hope. All thanks to him.

Ps. I changed the cover.

 I changed the cover

Coming out soon.

Elizi❤️