Chapter Twenty Nine-What Happened That Night

Start from the beginning

"I was.. Um.. Kissing him?" I try.

"WHY?" She screams, and I see her hands clenching.

"Hey, now love, calm down for just a-"

"NO!" She screams at him, before turning back to me.

Holy fuck, but she looks terrifying.

Suddenly, her arm swings out to hit me, and I go stumbling back.

"HARRY!" I hear Louis cry, but this psycho bitch elbows him in the stomach.

"Now, you." She stalks toward me, slamming me back against the wall, making my head throb.

"Please.." I mutter.

"No, you fucker." She snarls, hitting me against the wall a few more times until my vision starts going hazy. "That's good."

She lets go of me and walks away swiftly, and I fall forwards onto the ground.

"Haz.." I hear a voice whimper, and I look up to see Louis, who has rolled me over.

"Hey, Boo.." I smile faintly at him, feeling my consciousness slipping.

"Harry, stay with me, alright?" He asks, his voice shaking as he grabs his phone out and punches in three numbers and holds the phone to his ear.

I try to focus on what he's saying... But... I can't...

"Harry? Harry!" Is the last thing I hear before slipping away....

***

I gasp, opening my eyes. Where am I?

I sit up, feeling considerably better, looking around the large, empty, white room that I'm in.

"Hello?" I call out.

"Hey Haz." Smiles Louis, who suddenly appears right beside me.

"Ah!" I jump.

"Haha! Scared you!" He giggles. He looks much better than I remember... No bags under his eyes, his cheeks look fuller.

"Where am I?"

"Not sure." He shrugs, looking around the big white space. I notice he's wearing all white as well.

"Am I even alive?" I ask.

"Alive, yes." He looks at me. "Awake, no."

"Oh." I say. "What happened?" I ask.

"Well, you passed out after we had a fight and you confessed your undying love for me that burns with the passion of-"

"How come even in this dream world, you're still annoying as hell?" I smile.

"Because, that's what you love about me." He smirks, tilting his head to the side. "But, now," His face turns sober. "I need to give you something."

"What's that?" I ask, confused as he walks up to me.

"Your memories." He says, reaching up to grasp my face in his hands, pulling my lips down to meet his.

Suddenly, everything is flashing through my mind...

***

I walk up onto the stage. Why did they call us back?

I'm standing next to a boy I met in Bootcamp. His name is Louis, I think... He's quite attractive for a dude, if I do say so myself.

Suddenly, they're telling us they decided to keep us as a band.

My first reaction was to turn to the boy next to me, who is turning to me as well and we immediately embrace each other.

This moment feels so perfect.....

***

I broke up with Caroline a few months ago, but Louis has Eleanor. Does he not realise that I dumped granny for him?

I sit on the couch of our shared flat, waiting for him to come home from his date.

Suddenly I hear the door. Louis' home!

Smiling, I run to greet him, but freeze when I see tears staining his face.

"Louis? What happened?" I ask, concerned.

"I broke up with El." He says.

"Oh." I try to hide my joy. "Why?"

"Because.. Because I'm in love with someone else." He says.

"Oh." I say, hurt. But before anything else, I feel his lips on mine, feeling the magic of our first kiss.

***

 We just got back from our first little vacation, where we went back to Doncaster and Cheshire to tell our families. They're all so happy for us.

So are the boys and Simon, just not Management. They won't let us come out yet.

"Haz? You alright?" Louis asks, sitting down on my lap on our couch.

"Yeah.." I sigh, pressing my lips to his neck.

"Management just said we have to wait one year, and then we can tell anyone and everyone. Alright? One year." He says. I nod.

***

"See?" Louis asks, pulling away.

I nod, and lean back towards him.

"Sorry, Curly, I'm just a dream." He laughs, pulling back.

"Am I going to wake up?" I ask, feeling nervous suddenly.

"I.. I don't know." Dream-Louis looks to the floor.

"So... I could actually die here?" I ask, looking at the vast white room around us.

"I don't know, Haz." He says softly, playing with my curls.

"How do I wake up?" I ask.

"There's a fifty-fifty chance of waking up again." He says, motioning to the bed.

"So, I have to go to sleep?" I ask. He nods silently. "Well, I'll try."

I walk over and lay down in the bed, pulling the blankets up around me. Louis comes and lays on the blankets beside me, cuddling up to me.

I nuzzle my face into his neck, shutting my eyes as I try to let sleep come to me.