~Alois Ending~

Alois Ending song: Oceans- Nightcore

Third Person POV

_____ thought that it would be a bad idea to go back to the Phantomhive estate and rip one of their lives apart, knowing they both liked her back. She dyed her hair, (favorite color/color that suits you), encase if she saw one of them in Japan (or America).

She thought it would be best to go back to Alois. He's probably lonely and really did love her, is what she thought.

She travelled back to (your country), hoping he would forgive her. She walked up to the door of the Trancy estate and knocked.

"Hello, may I ask who you are?" Claude said to you after he opened the door.

"It's _____, Claude," the girl said.

"Oh, I almost didn't recognize you," he said moving his glasses on his nose.

"Come right on in, Miss ______," he said letting you in.

"Your highness! Someone is here for you!" Claude yelled with an annoyed tone.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT CLAUDE? I'M BUSY!" Alois yelled, coming down the stairs, annoyed at Claude.

"______, is here, your highness," he said, then left the room.

Alois walked up to ______, trying to believe it was really her.

"_-___? Why are you here? I thought-" Alois said but was cut off by _____ hugging him.

He hugged back, but pushed her away.

"Is this some sort of trick Ciel is trying to do to me?" he said, angered at the possibility.

"No, I just came back from Japan to see you," she said getting quiet at Alois' tone of voice.

His anger went away and he hugged _____.

"Do you love me?" he asked.

"Yes, Alois, and I always (won't! *cough* continue) will," she said.

They dated for about a year before Alois popped the question and they got married. They had no children of their own, so they adopted. Alois was never any emotion but happy ever since he was together with _____ forever.

Ciel went insane after he knew about _____ marrying Alois and had to go into an asylum. Sebastian got arrested for trying to break Ciel out of the asylum. 

Pretty much everyone got crazy after this marriage, except for Levi, who just lived life alone. He lived in his apartment alone, just like he always has.

-Fin-

Thank you for all the support my lovely readers! I hope you liked the ending you chose! ~Kaniss25