Chapter 16

Chapter song: What are We?- Yuya Matsushita

Your POV

The Next Day

You were walking around the mansion, Ciel's mansion. You couldn't go back to your home, because you almost got kidnapped the last time you were there, if it weren't for Sebastian. Plus, it's probably safer to stay with Sebastian and Ciel for now.

You had to do something to pass the time, but your laptop, phone, and all of your books were at home.

"Damn, I wish I went back and got some of my stuff," you thought.

"Oh well," you thought shrugging.

"I wonder if Ciel has a library, but then again there probably is one knowing this mansion is huge," you thought.

You walked around looking for the library, when you finally found it. When you went inside the room, there had to be about 900 or more books in there.

You also happened to see Ciel's maid, which was dusting the bookcases on a ladder.

"Hello," you said walking towards the bookcases.

"Uh, hello miss..." she said.

"It's ____, just ____," you said.

"Hello miss, I mean, ____, I'm Mey Rin," she said moving her glasses.

Then the ladder that she was standing on started to fall. You tried to catch her before she fell, but Sebastian somehow got here and caught her right before she hit the ground.

"Oh, thank you Sebastian," Mey Rin said, blushing.

"Go wash the dishes, Mey Rin," Sebastian said in a bored tone.

"Y-Yes, sir!" she said running out of the room.

Sebastian then walked up to you.

"You're so beautiful, ____," he said touching your face with his gloved hand.

"T-Thanks," you stuttered while blushing.

Sebastian just smiled.

"I wish it was time for our date already," Sebastian said sighing.

He then pecked your lips and left the room.

You blinked and touched your lips just to make sure that was real.

"Woah," you said.

The rest of the day you stayed in the library with an interesting book you found, with an occasional checking in from Sebastian and Ciel.

Now, it was almost sunset, which was when your date with Sebastian was. So you walked over to the foyer where you would meet Sebastian. You then sat down on a chair and waited.

"Let's go, ____" Sebastian said holding his hand out to you.

You took his hand and followed him. He changed out of his fancy butler suit he was wearing earlier and was wearing a normal t-shirt and jeans.

"Woah, I've haven't seen Sebastian wear something this casual before," you thought.

You were lead deep into a forest, holding Sebastian's hand.

"Where are we going?" you asked kind of nervous of exactly where you were going.

"We're almost there, don't worry," he said squeezing your hand.

You found yourself in a clearing in the forest with Sebastian, staring at the night sky.

"The sky looks beautiful!" you said staring at the stars.

"Not as beautiful as you," he said smiling.

You blushed at what he said.

You were just standing admiring the stars, when you noticed Sebastian moved away from you about a few minutes ago.

"What are you doing? Aren't you going to sit?" Sebastian asked confused why you were still standing.

"Oh, sorry," you said sitting on the ground under a tree.

"I decided we should just enjoy nature on our date, is that okay with you?" he said, looking at you.

"Yes, of course," you replied smiling.

He put his arm around you, while you put your head on his shoulder.

"Sebastian?" you asked.

"What is it, ____?" he said.

"Do you, um, like me?" you asked with your hands sweating.

"Of course I do, if I didn't I wouldn't do this," he said.

What he did next was probably predictable, but it happened so fast, it surprised you.

He kissed you, it was soft and tender.

And what do you decide to do? Kiss him back of course!

Sebastian's POV

We ended up making out, and time was frozen. We then pulled away because she ran out of breath. I moved part of her hair out of her face and pecked her lips.

"You're beautiful, perfect in every way, and make my day," I said to her.

We then walked back to the mansion, hand in hand. Then when we got back to the mansion, she got up on her tip-toes and pecked my lips.

"You're cute when you're blushing," she said walking into the mansion.

"I'm blushing?" I thought.

Aw, geez, SAO might be taking over my life. It's so sad, epic, and just awesome.

Okay what I was going to say was: Here you go Sebastian girls! I hope you're happy! Even though in my opinion it was out of character, I think it was still good.

Next chapter will be the explanation to how the fuck these dates happened.

Until then, just fangirl about Ciel/Sebastian. ~Kaniss25