~Sebastian Ending~

Sebastian Ending song: Monster- Nightcore

Third Person POV

After thinking for about 5 years, _____ decided that she should be with Sebastian. She packed her things and went to the door of the apartment.

"Bye Levi! I'll miss you! I'll remember to call you when I have time!" she said hugging Levi and walking out the door.

She took a taxi to the airport and spent countless hours on the plane, staring out the window.  Then she finally got to (your country) and got on another taxi to Ciel's mansion, hoping they were still there.

She dyed her hair (favorite color/color that suits you) so they might not recognize her at first.

She walked up to the door, and hesitantly knocked. Sebastian opened the door, looking like he hasn't had any sleep for a long time.

"What is it?" he said to the girl.

____ then dropped her suitcase, hugging Sebastian tightly.

"I miss you, Sebastian," she said.

Sebastian stiffened at first but when he knew it was _____, he relaxed.

"Did you choose me?" he asked.

"Yes," she said smiling.

Sebastian then picked her up and spun her around, putting her down after. He kissed her lips then getting down on one knee with a little box, saying the words that changed her life forever.

"Will you marry me?" he asked opening the box.

"Yes!" she said kissing Sebastian after he put on the ring.

Ciel then came down the stairs.

"What's going on? I was taking a nap!" he said angry.

Then he saw ____ and hugged her.

"Where have you been for 5 years? We were worrying about you!" he said to ____.

"I've been in Japan with a friend," she simply replied.

"What's with the ring?" Ciel asked.

"Oh, I'm engaged to Sebastian now!" she said smiling.

Ciel forced a smile to hide the pain he was feeling.

"That's wonderful!" he said.

After a few months, _____ and Sebastian got married and had a girl named (insert baby name here). The whole family became demons, Sebastian still served Ciel because Ciel became a demon. Life was perfect, everyday was another day of happiness.

What happened to Ciel? Well, he hid the ring he was going to put on _____'s finger and gave up on love. Stinks doesn't it? Everytime he sees _____ and Sebastian with their child, he watches with no emotion, forgetting happiness was ever in his life.

Alois continues life, sulking at the mention of ____'s name from Hannah, Claude, and the triplets.

Levi, _____'s best friend, got hooked up with Petra, a girl that worked at Starbuck's. He secretly liked ____, but gave up and moved on after she left.

-Fin-

Thank you for all the support my lovely readers! I hope you liked the ending you chose! ~Kaniss25