~Levi Love Ending~

Levi Love Ending song: The Only Exception- Paramore

Third Person POV

_____ decided that it would be better to not go back to pick one, for that would end up in a mess. So she decided to stay with Levi, her best friend. She told her decision to Levi, who understood what was going on with the relationship with Ciel and Sebastian. He supported her though these 5 years, helping her have fun and decide. He even picked out the color that would look good for her hair now. (A/N: Oh wow you dyed your hair! XD) 

It's been a while but ____ and Levi started dating a year ago, when ____ made her final decision. Levi may be grumpy sometimes, but when he's with her, he's always happy.

They were walking in the park one day when Levi stopped walking and turned to ____.

"Um, _____, it's been a long time we've been dating and I just want to- Aw fuck it," he said pulling out a little box and getting on one knee.

"I'm not good at this stuff, but would you like to be my wife? Damn, I hate being cheesy," he said holding out the ring.

"Yes, of course, Levi!" she replied hugging him.

The crowd that happened to gather around clapped, causing the newly engaged (A/N: Is that how it's supposed to be?) to look up from their hug. _____ saw all the women in the crowd with makeup smudged all over their faces.

Then the crowd left with some 'congrats' and 'congratulations'. There was an elderly woman that said to _____ , winking 'you got a good one there'.

The next month they got married and ____ gave birth to a baby twins, a boy and a girl named (insert baby names here). They lived together as a family in Japan (or America) watching their children go to school and play everyday.

Ciel got into a deep depression from _____ not coming back like she promised. He forgot what living felt like, pushing to the edge, ending his life.

Sebastian watched as his young master went into depression, he wanted to help him, but he just couldn't. He was upset as his young master was and couldn't think happy anymore. He swallowed Ciel's soul, but it didn't fill the emptiness he was feeling.

Alois, well, he went insane and had to be put in an asylum.

-Fin-

Thank you for all the support my lovely readers! I hope you liked the ending you chose! ~Kaniss25