Chapter 13

Chapter song: Ai wa Chi Mamire - sung by Yuya Matsushita (from Kuroshitsuji Musical)

Sebastian's POV

While ____ and young master were talking, I excused myself so I could get some flowers for ____.

I went into the flower shop (which happened to be next door) and looked for the bouquet of flowers that would represent ____'s beauty.

I looked at all the bouquets and found one that would do.

While I paid at the register, the lady asked, "Well, who are you giving these to? Is it someone special?"

I honestly thought that I really didn't want to talk to this lady but instead I ended up answering with, "Yes, I am giving these to who will hopefully someday be my girlfriend and future wife." (A/N: I bet all the Sebastian girls are having the feels right now X3)

"Aww how cute of you!" the lady said suddenly pinching my cheeks.

"Could you please stop touching my face?" I asked as kindly as I could.

"Oh sorry," she said backing away back to the register.

"That would be ten dollars and fifty cents," she said after typing the amount into the register.

I gave her the exact amount and grabbed the bouquet of flowers, leaving the store. I went back into the restaurant hoping ____ would like the flowers.

•••

*Back to present*

"I got these for you, _____," I said handing the flowers to ______.

"They're beautiful!" she exclaimed.

I couldn't help but smile ay how happy she looked. I then looked over at my young master and saw a scowl on his face. I just smirked at him knowing that I'm going to win ______'s heart.

"Um, excuse me? Sorry to interrupt your little 'date' thing going on here but what would you like to order?" the waiter asked, definitely ruining the moment.

That damn waiter.

"I'll have ______ (something you would usually eat at an Italian restaurant that you like)," _____ said.

"I'll have what she's having," Ciel and I said at the same time surprisingly.

"Um, okay then..." the waiter said writing down the order and leaving to get the food.

The Waiter's POV (Didn't expect this did you?)

"It looks as those two guys are fighting over that poor girl's heart, and it seems as though she doesn't know that it's happening," I thought as I walked into the kitchen.

"I think she needs someone to talk to about this," I thought on.

I put the paper the order was on, on the table next to the chef. I then went outside and took my phone out. I typed in the number and put the phone to my ear.

"Hello? Elizabeth?" I asked.

"Yes? Uncle?" she said on the other end.

"I think someone might be having a love problem but knows nothing about it, she's here at the restaurant, please come over as soon as you can," I said into the phone. (A/N: It's like some sort of love problem hotline! XD)

"Okay! See you soon Uncle!" she said with a cheerful voice.

"I hope what I'm doing will help that poor girl in that tangled mess of love," I thought as I went back into the kitchen of the restaurant.

Yay! I updated! Such an accomplishment! ~ Kaniss25