Chapter 15

Chapter song: Wonderwall (Acoustic) (Oasis Cover)- Ed Sheeran

Your POV

"What do you want to talk about Lizzy?" you asked.

You and Lizzy were sitting in a booth far away from Ciel and Sebastian so they couldn't hear you, just in case if it was about something you didn't want them to know. You and Lizzy were sitting on the opposite side of each other.

"Well, let's just say it's about you so called 'love life'" she said moving her fingers when she said love life.

"What about my love life?" you asked.

"Well I came here so if you need to talk to someone about it, I'm here for you," she said with kindness shown on her face.

"Oh, thanks Lizzy," you said.

"Well, tell me all the details, you like Ciel and Sebastian, right?" she said.

"What? It's not like that..." you said blushing at the thought of those two.

"Then why are you blushing?" she said with a smirk.

"Damn it," you thought, "I'm caught red handed."

"Okay, okay, I'll admit it, I do like both of them, and they are both so nice to me. They are also cute but if I had to choose, I couldn't!" you said spilling your secret.

"Well, well, well, you're admitting you like someone! This is just wonderful ____!" she said clapping her hands.

"So, you can't choose? Well, let's see about that," she said.

She came up with a plan to see which one was worth it for you, and it had to do with you having a date with both of them.

Here you are, sitting across from Ciel, on your date.

Never thought it was that easy huh?

Well the explanation to how it got here will be explained later, let's just get to the exciting parts, shall we?

So, technically Ciel asked you to go on a date with him, which was organized by Lizzy.

He brought you to the garden for dinner for your date with him. You were sitting at a small table across from Ciel staring into his deep blue eye.

"Hey, _____," Ciel said waving his hand in front of your face, pulling you out of your thoughts.

"Huh, what?" you said out of your day dreaming state.

"What were you thinking about?" he said looking at you.

"Oh, nothing," you said but he looked unconvinced, but he waved it off anyway.

"_____, I've been meaning to tell you-" Ciel started to say before he was cut off by Sebastian bringing the food over to the table.

"Here's your food, young master, and _____," Sebastian said while putting down the food.

He then left, but you could sense someone watching you, from a distance.

"Damn, if it's Sebastian, I will kick his ass, he's going to get a date, so he shouldn't be spying on me," you thought.

You looked around before taking a bite of your food.

"Is there something wrong?" Ciel asked with a look of concern.

"No, I just thought I heard something," you said, trying to cover up what you were actually doing.

"Well as I was saying," Ciel started and grabbed your hand gently.

"I wanted to tell you, that..." Ciel said getting nervous.

"I wanted to tell you, that, I love you," he said looking into your eyes waiting for you to say it back.

"Ciel..., I-" you said, but you couldn't, not just yet, you can't say that you love someone, because you will just end up in a mess.

He then moved over to you and held your face, smashing his lips onto yours.

"Woah, what? Wait what's happening," you thought, but your mind was blank.

"I love you, and I've always had. You're caring, you look cute when you blush, and most of all, you make me happy," he said after pulling away from you, smiling, for once in his life.

You were speechless.

YOU WERE JUST KISSED BY CIEL, FOR CHRIST'S SAKE.

Ciel's POV

After I confessed my love for her, she blushed. She was too cute, so I laughed, I've never been this happy since my parents died.

"Why are you laughing? Are you laughing at me?" she said pouting crossing her arms.

"No I'm laughing because you look cute when you blush," I said.

She blushed and looked away.

"Hey, want to walk through the garden?" I asked.

"Sure," she said with a smile.

We walked though the garden hand in hand. I picked out a rose that was her favorite color which was _____. We then walked back to the mansion with her head on my shoulder, still holding hands, and me smiling.

Phew,*wipes off imaginary sweat off forehead* I think this might have been one of the easiest chapters I wrote for this story.

Thank you for a 1000 reads! Yes 1000! I honestly thought that would never happen.

And don't worry Sebastian lovers, your date with him is the next chapter.

Thank you everyone who is reading this story, voting for my chapters, and commenting. I love to know what you think. ^ - ^ ~ Kaniss25