Chapter 11

Chapter song: Best Day of My Life by American Authors

Your POV

You looked out the window wondering where exactly you were going.

"We're here, young master and lady ____," Sebastian said while parking bringing you out of your thoughts.

He stopped the car and got out to open the door for Ciel first, letting him out. Then he went over to open your door, helping you out of the car.

"Follow me lady _____, we're going to go to a restaurant," Ciel said walking towards an Italian restaurant with Sebastian following behind.

"So this is where you wanted to take me? Also by the way, you both can just call me _____," you said running to catch up with Ciel and Sebastian.

"Yes and no, we're just here for lunch, this isn't exactly where I wanted to bring you, _____," Ciel said using your name the way you asked him to.

"Then where exactly are you taking me after lunch?" you asked.

"I said it was a surprise," he answered.

"Well I have to keep guessing in my head don't I?" you think while sighing.

You all went into the restaurant and were given a table.

"Welcome to Raviolis! (A/N: yea I'm so creative >.<) Here are your menus. What would you folks like to drink?" the waiter said with a happy expression.

"Do you happen to have Earl Gray tea?" Ciel asks.

"No, I'm sorry sir, would you like green tea instead?" the waiter said.

"No thanks I'll just have water," Ciel said.

"I'll have _____ (favorite drink)," you said.

"I'll have souls, I mean, water please," Sebastian said.

"Okay I'll be right back with the drinks and I'll be able to take your orders then," the waiter said while walking away, totally unfazed by what Sebastian had said.

"Did Sebastian just say souls?" you thought.

Sorry I haven't updated, writers block. (I hate it so much) ~Kaniss25