Chapter twenty nine ~ drunk

Disclaimer: I am not that experienced on how to deal with drunk people so if you see a logical mistake please excuse me~ you can always comment to correct it

As it was thursday night and Jimin had dance class, he returned to his dorm, tired. Jungkook, as usual, went to Tae's home for the night. It had been three months since he didn't return back to his mother's apartment.

"Hello Yoonji!" He said, opening the door with the key Tae had given him.

"Hey" Yoonji mumbled, she was still not that fond of the boy but they had started to get along.

"Heya." Jungkook said once he reached his boyfriend's room. He put his bag on the floor and crashed on the bed. He was quite used to living there now, and he was really tired. Tony had pushed them a lot even though they already had one show.

"Hey Kookie." Tae said not raising his head from his homework. Jungkook raised an eyebrow. He stood up and walked up to his boyfriend, putting a hand on his shoulder. Tae always welcomed him with a hug or at least a smile, this was unusual.

"I'm sorry... I'm just bummed about the situation Hobi and Yoongi are in. And... Yugyeom..."

"I should have told you about him. I was a coward." Jungkook shook his head. "We will find a way to help our friends now though. We'll confront them if necessary. Three on two, they won't see what's coming to them." Jungkook looked determined. This wasn't just about his friends. He had to pay for his old mistakes.

"We need to be smart about it Kook. The father of the boy is a really important guy. We can't just beat them up and get away with it. And could we ever stop them by beating them up? What if they hurt our friends more because of us? We need a better strategy."

Jungkook and Tae just sat there and talked about it for hours. Finally they decided it was an impasse as neither of them could come up with a solution. At about eight pm, they finally stood up to go downstairs to eat. They didn't speak much as both of them were still thinking. They went to bed early, about nine thirty, but neither of them slept until eleven.

It was near one am when they woke up by the sound of the front door bell ringing.

"What the-" Taehyung shut up from the bed.

"What? Go back to sleep." Jungkook mumbled.

"Someone's at the door." Tae stood up to get dressed.

"Taehyung you have actual servants. It's probably a drunkard or sth.. Just go to sleep." Jungkook his head for a second and struggled to open his eyes. He let it fall back down quickly.

"I'm gonna go check it out." Tae walked out of the room. Jungkook sighed and got up to go to the bathroom and wash his face.

x X x

When Taehyung reached downstairs, he felt like he was going to faint. He couldn't believe his eyes. Yoonji, who had come down to open the door, turned around and gave Tae a desperate look.

"Thanks Yoonji, I'll deal with him now." he said approaching the door while trying to keep his cool. The smell of alcohol was so strong that he could sense it from the other side of the room.

"What are you doing here?" Tae started, once Yoonji parted. "Go home, Bogum."

"I tried..." he looked confused. He was barely standing. "I came up to this door multiple times now... I- I kept thinking 'I should just go home' but I just always... ended up here... I think there is something pulling me here right now..." He looked like he had no idea where he was. "I thought I'd ring the bell this time." And at that, he started searching himself like crazy as if he just remembered something really important all of a sudden. He produced a folder full of papers.