Chapter two ~ a friend

Taehyung woke up with the sound of his alarm. It was the second day of school and he was already bored. He was going to inherit his father's job as CEO, he didn't need school. He just went because his father forced him to. He always said: "Just because you don't need to learn doesn't mean you shouldn't. Knowledge is power."

"Pfft, power!" he thought to himself getting out of the bed. "If you were powerful enough you would have been able to keep mom with you."

It wasn't a good day, it was cloudy and a little foggy. Tae changed quickly and ate the toast a servant made for him. On his way out he said goodbye to the servant holding the door for him, Yoonji, and started walking. He had a private driver but he liked to walk and think. He lived really close to the school and he benefited from the fresh air. On his way, he started to think about the new boy, Jimin. He didn't like him.

"That nerd doesn't know what he got himself into. Ugh he better do as I say and stay away from Jungkook or I don't think I'll be able to control my anger," he murmured to himself. Although he thought Jimin deserved the punch he couldn't help regretting it. He lowkey found Jimin kind of cute.

"What am I thinking?! That boy came and wrecked everything [A/N: Same Tae ^] just when I started to make things right again with Jungkook." He knew he had to hate Jimin but he kept picturing his cute laugh after Yoongi made a joke during lunch time yesterday.

He had glared and turned his head at the time but he didn't seem to be able to throw the image out of his mind

He had glared and turned his head at the time but he didn't seem to be able to throw the image out of his mind. He shook his head and tried to think of something else. His mother came to his mind. She had left them because she had to 'clear her mind'. His dad and her had a big fight because his dad, the famous CEO Kim Namjoon, never came home and she started to think he was cheating on her with his co-worker Jackson.

She had stormed out and shortly afterwards his dad discovered that she had started drinking and she got back with her ex Ken

(kim seokjean, his mom ^ 😂)They got divorced and Tae started living with his dad

They got divorced and Tae started living with his dad. This all happened when he was really small and he never saw his mom except for his birthdays. When he was smaller he counted days for his birthdays and fantasized about his gift. On his birthday, when his mother came with a shitty present, promising to see him more as always he realized she wasn't worth it. He started hating her, hating his dad and everyone around him. He started to drink and became a bully and a heartbreaker. The only person he liked and talked to was Yoonji, one of the workers in the house.

Yoonji helped him sneak in when he was drunk, helped him cover the bruises when he got into a fight

Yoonji helped him sneak in when he was drunk, helped him cover the bruises when he got into a fight. Although Tae knew she did all this because it was her job, he felt grateful. She had been like a parent to him and his best friend till he met-

He stopped thinking about his past and went up to his class when he reached school. His first lesson was P.E. so he quickly changed and headed for the basketball court.

x X x

Jimin's first lesson was PE on Tuesdays. He went to the basketball court with his best friends Yoongi and Hoseok. Everyone was talking and laughing. Jimin noticed a familiar set of eyes glaring at him. He quickly turned his head to see his new PE teacher.

"Oh no he's hot," he said to his friends. At least he had meant to say it to his friends but it came out louder than intended. Everyone heard him and they started laughing. While Jimin's face shot bright red he couldn't help but look at how Taehyung was nearly on the floor from fake laughing. He felt angry but also sad and disapointed for some reason.

"Class, my name is Tony, I'm from America and I'll be your PE teacher this year. I also teach dancing after school so if any of you are interested come and write your name after the lesson."

At that Jimin and Hoseok looked at Yoongi with hopeful expressions but Yoongi just shook his head.

x X x

After a tiring PE class, it was finally lunch time. Jimin sat on a corner table with his friends. While Yoongi and Hoseok were talking about the hot girls in their new school Jimin saw Junkook with the corner of his eye. He was eating alone. Jimin, not giving a damn about Taehyung's warning, stood up and said:

"C'mon guys we all know you two are gay for each other just stop playing around and kiss already!" and he left his friends with red faces, smiling to himself. He sat across Jungkook and said:

"Helloo! Remember me?"

"Jimin? You shouldn't be here. I heard that Tae bullied you and I know it was about me."

"I don't care about Taehyung and it wasn't about you," Jimin lied. "Also, I want to be here."

They started talking. They had a lot in common so after five minutes a passerby would have thought they were childhood friends. After lunch, they headed for different classes. Jimin had History but on his way, he felt a strong grip on his wrist. A force pulled him to an empty class and pushed him against a wall nearly knocking his glasses down.

"Here we go again," he thought.

"What did I tell you nerd? Stay away and stop interfering! I don't need another complication in my life! I don't need another person to hate!

"I saw him sitting alone and went next to him. He needs more friends and he's a nice person. I don't have any bad intentions. I just wanna befriend him that's all. If you care so much you shouldn't leave him sitting alone!"

Tae seemed taken aback at this comment. He hesitated a second and Jimin took advantage of this. He punched the older's stomach and made a run for it. He heard "We're not done yet!" from his back.

x X x

After school Jimin had big plans. He had decided to end the nonsense fight between him and Taehyung. He said goodbye to his friends who were still a little mad and embarrassed and followed Tae. He knew this was kind of creepy and probably dangerous but he couldn't help himself. He saw Tae get into a manor and quickly got in a shop to buy a six pack. He knocked the door of the Kim manor and Yoonji opened the door.

"Yoongi?! What are you doing here? What are you wearing?"

"My name is Min Yoonji sir, may I ask who you were looking for?"

"Oh mianhaeyo ma'am I was wondering if I could talk to Kim Taehyung. Is he here?"

"He's upstairs in his room. I'll tell him you came. Meanwhile, you can come in and make yourself comfortable sir. How should I present you to Mr. Taehyung sir?"

"Just tell him a friend came and he brought a gift," he said holding up the beers.

~end of chapter 2~