"What the fuck Harry?!" I yell, checking the time.

3.14am my phone reads and I feel like strangling him.

"Why do you have so much shit in here?" Harry slurs kicking his shoes off his feet. He was so wasted.

"I'm going to fucking kill you. Get out of my room." I spit harshly and I can make out Harry smirking at me.

"I need a bed." His voice is slower than usual and he drags himself over to my bed and I cringe when he sits down.

"Take the bloody couch. I'm not sharing a bed with you." I cross my arms and Harry chuckles

"So you can sleep on my bed but I can't sleep on yours?" Harry questions and I roll my eyes, moving my body over. I feel the mattress sink and Harry takes his jeans off his legs. I keep my eyes away from his body.

I lie back down on my bed and shut my eyes trying to get back to sleep but all I can feel is Harry moving his body. I hear his clothes drop on the floor but he's still flopping around like a fish.

"Please stop re-enacting the fucking Titanic." I mutter and Harry laughs and lies down on my bed. My body turns to face him and he's shirtless again. I manage to take my eyes off his chest but they land on his eyes.

He covers himself in my blankets and I feel the warmth of his legs brush against mine, sending shivers down my spine.

His body moves closer to mine, his bare chest was felt against my covered one. I can smell cigarettes and liquor laced in his breath. His eyes don't move from my face as his hand trails down my side pushing myself into him. I bite my lip and my hand moves up to his hair, pushing it off his face.

"What are you doing to me Carey." Harry whispers quietly, his grip on my thighs becomes harsher.

"Huh?" I whisper back.

"You're driving me insane." Harry slurs, his hands moving up to my ass, gripping tightly. I almost whimper at the contact he's giving me.

"All I can think about is you and your body.." Harry's hot breath tickles me as he moves his head to my neck, sucking gently "I can't stop thinking about touching you." He says as his hand travels up my thighs.

I wince at his touch on my hickeys. "Are you going to finish what you started today?" He asks his voice husky, rolling his tongue in his mouth whilst looking at me with dark, lustful eyes. I swallow hard, feeling a lump in my throat. His hands then fall onto my waist pushing me closer.

I bite my lip again, feeling my pulse racing.

"Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about." He says dominantly, pushing his erection into my crotch. I moan softly at the contact and Harry's grip on my waist tightens.

He wets his lips and I can tell he's waiting for me to say and do something.

My hands push Harry's drunk body off me and down on my bed, holding him in place. I straddle his lap and start moving my body down as I make a trail of kisses down to his lower abs. I make the kisses, slow and teasing. I look up occasionally, Harry watching my every move.

I plant a hot kiss on his cock through his boxers and I hear him almost choke on his breath. I smile at the control I have over him right now.

My hand flies down to his boxers and I grip his pulsing erection in my hands. I move my body up next to his and start kissing his neck. I fondle him and his breathing quickens under my touch.

My hand slips through the band of his boxers and I take him in my hands. I almost gasp at the size of him. This wasn't my first time being with a guy, I knew what I was doing. I start pumping him slowly, feeling him up. He was stone hard yet silky.

"Faster." He pleads quietly and I quicken my pace and tighten my grip.

Our eyes meet again, the lust in his match the lust in mine. I feel like kissing him again but I start kissing his neck again. I try and not leave any knew hickeys in case suspicion grows in Ethan or Liam's heads.

I push Harry's boxers down his thighs, releasing him. He moans in satisfaction and it sounds like music to my ears. I gently bite the skin on his neck as my thumb rubs over the head. He moans again, this time a little louder.

"Mm fuck Carey that feels so good." He moans loudly and I press a finger from my free hand to his lips whilst my other hand slows down.

"Shhh, Harry you're being fucking loud." I scold him.

"Sorry," Harry slurs "Please don't stop." he whines and grips my thighs, egging me to continue.

I listen to him and continue to pump him faster and tighter. His eyes screw shut and I feel him pulse in my hand. I bite my tongue, trying not to get turned on but I fail. Fuck he was so hot.

His mouth opens slightly as his thighs tense. I can tell that he's becoming close. My hand is rapidly fast, tight against his throbbing dick. I start kissing his neck when he begins to moan again, this time not as loud.

"I-I'm gonna cum." He slurs, his body tensing. He looks at me and I nod in approval. I feel him squeeze hard on my thighs and I whine. He bites his lip and rolls his head back.

"Fuck Carey." Harry moans as he releases onto his lower abs. My hand movements become sloppy but I keep going until he softens in my grip.

He relaxes on my bed, catching his breath. I breathe out, not realising I had been holding my breath. I bite my lip and take my finger and wipe it across his abs. I look into his eyes and suck him off my finger.

Harry looks like his heart just skipped a beat and I giggle to myself. I bite my bottom lip and brush myself over him getting off my bed. I grab a box of tissues off the floor and throw it at Harry's head.

"Ouch." He remarks and pulls out a few tissues wiping himself clean. He hands me the dirty tissues and I scrunch my face up. He laughs as I put them in the bin.

"You're disgusting." I mutter and climb back into bed pulling the covers over my cold body.

"Thanks." He drunkenly smiles and turns his body to face mine.

"Go to sleep." I plead and shut my eyes. I feel him move closer and his arms wrap around my waist flipping me over. He holds me close against his chest and I fall asleep almost instantly.