2. trip to i dont know where

"sure babe, just be ready by 8"

Happy that he had found a new girl to fuck in just less than a day, jungkook plopped himself on to his couch with a small sigh while running a hand through his jet black hair. Fucking girls from time to time was basically Jungkooks hobby. He didnt give Two shits if he broke the girls heart by telling her she meant nothing to him right after sex, he never gets attatched to Anyone, not after her.

She is the reason jungkook is like this. He used to be free, happy going and smiling almost everyday but since the day he got his heart broken, he broke too.

He's now cold to any person he sees excluding his friends who have been with him through everything. People on the streets would back away from him because they were that scared. It Made jungkook content, knowing people were afraid of him. He loves having that power.

Getting up from the old worn out couch, jungkook Made his way to get ready for bed. Tired from his long ass day of working at the office. The guy was rich, working as a CEO has its obvious perks. Yes he was only 18 but his father trusted him well enough.

---

Mindlessly walking around the city, not caring about the judging looks he got due to his not so warm clothes in the wintery like weather, taehyung stumbled across a deserted park bench, plonking his lanky self across the whole thing. He had no where else to go so why not Make himself comfy on some wooden bench?

"ooof" taehyung breathed out as he made himself comfortable. He winced as he felt his shirt becoming wet from the park bench.

This was such a bad idea, what am i thinking sleeping on a wet bench for the night? I should Make myself comfy at the convenience store inste-

The Boys weird thoughts were interrupted as a soft voice called out to him. Taehyung looked up only to be met with a very handsome face just a few centimeteres above his. His eyes widened thinking it was another person ready to molest him but judging by the small smile on the handsome face it told him otherwise.

"erm, uh" The 19 year old stuttered while sitting up cringing at his jeans soaking up the water. As soon as he got himself together all he did was stare at the stranger before him, finding the situation very awkward.

"ca-"

"hi there!  I saw you sleeping on the bench and i wondered if i should have woken you up or not so you could go home...but you're already awake so..!"  The good looking Make bursted out with a teeth showing smile at the end to show he had good intentions. He looked around 24-25 years old but with a face like that he could secretly be 20.

"oh uh i- well e-erm i dont really have a place to go which is why i was here in t-the first place.."  taehyung quietly muttered while blushing due to embarrassment. The older Male cooed at this and had another very sudden outburst scaring the younger.

"awwww!  Arent you just a cutieee! My cute little boy, i'm seokjin but you can call me jinnie because you're so cute!  And as for a place to stay i'm very sorry but i do think i have somewhere for you little one, if you're willing to come? Huh? What do you think?" 

He seems very nice- really nice actually. I should go. I dont wanna sleep on this park bench all night, who knows, maybe everything will be ok. What could go wrong?

"erm if y-you're really s-sure mister then c-can i c-come?" taehyung stuttered

"sure! You're now my baby ok? And dont call me mister what'd i say! Come on lets go" jin said while grabbing the youngers hand and dragging him to where ever.  He didn't miss the small smile on his babys face though.