(requested) Eren x Reader

(a/n: this was requested by @chick_guin)

~Cold~

*y/n's POV*

I was awoken by the loud thunder that roared through my window as I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. I got up paused for a moment when I sneezed three times a row. I rubbed my nose and got off of bed.

I washed my face and changed. just when I was tying my hair into a high ponytail I sneezed again as my hands let go of my hair. I looked at myself in the mirror for a while and just left my hair be. once I went out to eat breakfast I bumped into Eren and Mikasa

"oh, hey y/n." Eren said with a smile that made my heart skip a beat. "hey, Ere--" I was cut off by my sneezing as I turned away from them.

"are you ok?!" Eren exclaimed as he, along with Mikasa, went to my aid as I rubbed my nose. "I-I'm fine, no need to get so worked up--" I sneezed yet again. I started feel everything get cold like I'm in a room with the air condition turned on for too long. 

I suddenly felt Eren's hand on my forehead that made me blush.

"you're burning!" he said as he pulled back his hand. "I told you already, I'm fi--" I suddenly felt dizzy like I could feel the world turning. I tried to keep my balance but I just couldn't so I fell to the floor. and everything went black.

--

I shot my eyes open as I stopped breathing for a moment and heaved a heavy sigh followed with my heavy breathing.

"are you awake?" I heard Eren ask as I glanced to my side and saw him sitting on a chair beside my bed, facing me. "you had quite a nightmare there. you were sweating much and breathing heavily that I was confused whether you had a nightmare or it was because of your fever." he said and laughed.

"you're.. taking care of me..?" I asked in a hoarse voice and he nodded. "no one else would so.." he trailed off and awkwardly sat there in silence.

so he's taking care of me.. he's so kind as always. wait.. HOW CAN I CHANGE CLOTHES THEN?! food! what about food? IS HE GOING TO FEED ME TOO? kYaAAaAaaAAA!!! >\\\<

"y/n." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at him. "I brought you some food, since you didn't eat breakfast yet." he stated and picked up the tray that had what looked like chicken soup, a glass of water, and some medicine.

I nodded and tried to sit up while Eren helped. he put the tray of chicken soup on my lap and I tried to feed myself but because of how weak my body is the spoon fell back down to the soup as it made a little splash.

"ah, should I feed you?" he asked with an awkward laugh while I just looked away, flustered.

(after eating)

"you need to change your clothes or else you'll get even more sick." he stated while picking out some comfortable clothes in my closet, luckily he didn't find where the garments are.

once he was done he went back to me and placed the clothes on one side of the bed.

"this is gonna be rude of me, but... y- you have to take your clothes off s-so that I can wipe you clean.." he trailed off while looking away with a blush. I felt my cheeks get red as I shook my head repeatedly.

"I won't look! just.. once you're finished just cover yourself with the blanket!" he said and turned around. I had no choice but to follow if I wanted to get better.

(after all that)

*Eren's POV*

y/n finally fell asleep while cuddling her dolphin plushie so cutely.

(a/n: for you @chick_guin lolol)

I chuckled at the sight and caressed her head. I leaned in and kissed her head.

sweet dreams, y/n. get well.

--

a/n: awwee. lolol I like the dolphin plushie hehe! hope you enjoyed~! comment for any mistakes, thanks!