Chrollo x Reader

(a/n: feel free to listen to the music. I like it.)

~Traitor~

*Y/n's POV*

"Y/n... Y/n."

I woke up to a familiar voice calling my name as I slowly opened my eyes and saw the beautiful field of grass as I felt the one pass by. 

since I was leaning my head I turned a little to the side and saw Chrollo. I smiled at him and continued to lean my head at his shoulder, watching the view of the bright green grass.

"how was your nap?" he asked and I hummed as an answer. 

"did you even at least take a nap?" I asked but he laughed in response. I sighed at him. "I guess you spent your time reading your book?" I guessed and laughed. we were silent for a while as we just listened to the rustle of the leaves. 

"we're moving tonight." he spoke breaking the silence.

"can I come?" I asked while getting my head up and turning to him. "no, you stay at your house for tonight." he said like it was an order so I had to follow. "ok." I replied.

--

night came and I followed what Chrollo ordered me to do, to stay at my house for just this night.

"Kento, I'm home!" I called out to my brother who currently occupies this house while I'm gone. "Kento!!" I called once again but there was still no response. 

is he playing games again? what's so good about them anyway..

I walked to where his room is and knocked the door.

"Kento, I'm coming in!" there was no response, not even a hum.

is he sleeping?

I turned the knob and slowly opened the door creating a creaking sound.

"Kento, what are you-wha--" I was cut off by my own once I witnessed how much stuff has been destroyed or messed up in the room.

"wh.. what happened here? it's like a storm just passed by.. Kento! where is he?!" I spoke to myself and started to search for my brother around the house, calling out his name. but I never even heard a single response.

Chrollo!

I ran out the house and quickly rushed to their hideout. once I close to the building I hurriedly went inside as I caught their attention.

"Chrollo!" I called out. "Y/n? I thought I told you to--"

"my brother!!" I paused to catch my breath. and continued. "my brother is--!!!" I stopped once I felt thick liquid underneath my foot. I glanced down and saw blood.

blood doesn't scare me, nor disgust me but the sight in front of me traumatizing.

it was my brother's body... cut off to pieces.

"Ken..to?" I called out with a voice crack. "you know him?" Machi asked. 

"he's.. he's my.. brother." I said with my head hung low, everyone was silent. 

"you had a brother?" Feitan asked in shock. 

"you killed him.. didn't you, Chrollo?!?!" I yelled with rage and looked at my boyfriend who just betrayed me. my heart was so broken. "Y/n, I didn't know you had a brother." he said calmly like he had a plan.

"none of us did, Y/n. so please calm down a while." Pakunoda said as she tried to hold me back but I pushed her away and she went flying away. 

"I'll kill you.. all of you!! you.. you traitors!!! just watch!!" I yelled at all of them. I was full of rage. I looked at Chrollo with mad eyes. 

"you.. it's over.. I will make you slowly suffer until you beg on your knees!! you.. I thought we'd be together for the rest of our lives.. but I was wrong.." I paused for a long while while everyone was just silent.

"if only I knew this would've happen I wouldn't have joined this troupe.. I'm leaving." I mumbled what I said at first as I slowly walked away from there.

Chrollo.. you traitor..

--

a/n: bad ending so far. hope you enjoyed~! comment if I made mistakes, thanks.

music: SAD! (xo sad Cover)

artist: XXXTENTACION

credit goes to XXXTentacion, love your song.