Gon x Reader

~Bracelet~

*Y/n's POV*

"hmm.." I hummed while thinking what to do to get my ass off of bed. I sighed and decided to take a nap. again.

man, I already took a nap like 2 minutes ago.

I decided to go strolling around the town so I got up and changed my clothes. I look at the mirror and saw myself getting slowly chubby. I sighed.

I should exercise tomorrow.

I went out and walked around the small town expecting to find something amusing but found none. I sighed once more and went to the forest instead.

well, I do like nature.. a bit.

I was getting bored of just walking so I jump up to a tree and continued to do it from tree to tree until I reached a cliff that got the view of the ocean as a relaxing breeze passed by.

I felt like resting here so I went down and sat by the edge of the cliff. I inhaled the fresh air and relaxed.

this feels good..

"what are you doing?" a sudden voice scared me that I tried to stand up quickly but my foot slipped by the edge as I was about to completely. but then I felt a hand holding my wrist to prevent me from further falling. 

since I was closing my eyes, I opened them slowly to see a familiar boy as his hazel brown eyes stared into mine.

"are you okay?" he asked in worry as he pulled me back up. "oh.. yeah, I'm fine." I answered and dusted myself off.

"that was dangerous, don't sit at the edge too much. you might completely fall." he stated and I just nodded. 

"thank you." I said in a quiet voice. "it's no problem! by the way, Y/n, don't you remember me?" he suddenly asked pointing to himself as I took a closer look t him and realized who he was. 

my one and only..

"Gon?" I said as he smiled big. "yep!" he responded and grinned while I just stared at him, surprised. 

the one I had a childish promise with when we were still children..

"it's been a long time.." he spoke.

the one who as always there for me..

"N/n." he said calling me with the nickname he gave me.

Gon... the first boy I fell in love with.

he pulled out a blue squared box from his backpack and opened it revealing a cute bracelet. I looked at him in wonder but he just gave me a cheeky grin.

"it's for you, n/n." he stated and took it out from its box. he put it on my wrist as it fits perfectly.

"what is this for?" I asked in curiosity. "well.." he started while rubbing the back of his head.

"remember what we promised? where we would marry each other when we grow up?" he asked with a slight blush as I had the same.

"well, since we're still too young instead of buying a ring for us both I bought that instead." he explained with an awkward smile and a blush.

"but I promise to buy you a ring once we're old enough! I swear!" he stated and it looked like his eyes became bigger. I got embarrassed.

"shut up, Gon. it's embarrassing you know.." I said as I looked away. I heard him laugh. 

"N/n, you sure have changed a lot." he stated and I looked back at him. "but you haven't changed a single bit." I stated back and smirked. "eh? but I did! I'm a manly man now!" he said that made me laugh.

"but you know, I made friends during the exam!" he said with enthusiasm. "c'mon! I'll introduce one them to you." he stated and grabbed my hand as he lead me to where his friend is.

I noticed something on his wrist and it was a bracelet that had the same design as a mine. 

I see, so he bought matching ones.

I smiled at the thought.

Gon..

"hm? N/n, what's wrong?" he asked since I stopped my tracks. I just looked at him and smiled sweetly. "it's nothing." I answered and he returned my smile with a happy one and he continued to lead me.

I don't know what I would be today if I hadn't met you.

--

a/n: this one sure was sweet and lame... I think. 

Hope you enjoyed~!