Makoto x Reader

~Sleepless Nights~

 *y/n's POV*

I tossed around the bed, unable to sleep. I sighed when I heard a hum from my boyfriend who was sleeping beside me. I turned to him and he did the same.

"you can't sleep again?" Makoto asked and turned his body to face me. 

"yeah.." I answered in a quiet voice. "come here." he said with his arm laying as my pillow. I moved closer to him as I laid my head on his upper arm while his other arm rested on my waist.

he started patting my head while humming a song. I giggled that made him stop.

"what is it?" he asked looking at me. "it's nothing, you're just acting like a mother." I stated and giggled again. he soon joined me with a chuckle. 

"let's save the fun for another time and get some sleep." he stated and closed his eyes but before he could continue his sleep I pushed him over and made my way on top of him. he had a surprised face but then playfully smiled.

"y/n, didn't I say to the save the fun for another time?" he asked with a chuckle at first.

"then how am I going to sleep?" I said with a sudden anger. "every night I can't sleep and in the morning I start to lose my energy.. this happens every night and day." I stated as tears threaten to fall.

"y/n.." Makoto called and I felt his hand on my cheek. "you still can't get over it?"

"get over what?" I asked back.

"your parents' death." I froze. 

"I guess you didn't." he said. "you keep saying that you're fine and put on a smile. you kept saying you got over their death but then a part of you still hasn't." 

I just stared nothing as that scene replayed in my head. 

"y/n." I snapped out of my thoughts once Makoto called out to me. my eyes finally went to meet his. he smiled.

"don't worry, I'm here with you." he stated with such a sweet smile. "I won't leave you." 

one tear fell to his face as he wiped away the stained trail it left. I hugged him.

"thank you, Makoto." I said as he hugged back and patted my back. we stayed in that position for a while until I finally fell asleep.

thank you, Makoto.. I love you.

--

a/n: awwee. lol hope you enjoyed~! comment for any mistakes, thanks. (sorry for the short chapter)