Yuu x Reader

~Under The Stars, There Is Me And You~

*Yuu's POV*

Night came and the others were eating dinner together but I just decided to eat later since I didn't have the energy to eat with them. 

I was just looking at the stars, thinking how beautiful they are until someone spoke. 

"They're beautiful, aren't they?" 

I looked behind me and saw Y/n while looking up to the night sky. Figuring she was talking about the stars I answered. 

"Yeah, they are." I agreed with her. "What are you doing here all alone?" She asked and sat beside me. I sighed. "Are you alright?" She asked again turning her head to me. I looked down. "Thinking about Mika?" She said making me glance to her and glance back to my feet. I looked back up. 

"I was just wondering what he's doing... I promised to save him." I stated and furrowed his eyebrows worriedly. In the corner of my eye I could see her lower her head down also. I looked at her and wrapped my arm around her shoulder and leaned her to me. 

Mika was like mine and Y/n's brother. He looked after us along with the other children. But if only we were more careful in our escape plan this wouldn't have happened. The others died and Mika was dying. All me and Y/n could do was run away. That was what Mika wanted us to do anyway. 

And now that we found out that he's still alive we'd do anything to get him back.  Anything. 

"Hey, Yuu-chan." Y/n called. Y/n and Mika are the only ones who calls my short name with a '-chan' at the end. "Yeah?" I replied, looking at the stars while Y/n was doing the same.

"Will we ever get Mika back? What if they really turned into one of them?" She asked in worry. I rubbed her arm up and down to comfort her and told her all the comforting words I could think of. 

"It's alright, we'll get him back. Mika is strong, so we know that he won't give in so easily. So will we." I said and leaned my head down to her's. "Okay." She said with a nod and I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my torso. 

"Hey, Yuu-chan." She called out and I hummed in response. "You won't leave me, right?" She asked and I chuckled at her question. 

"What kind of question is that? Of course I'll never leave you, you are a part of me. I would be nothing if you weren't here." I stated while we just kept staring at the stars. "Okay." She responded with a nod again. 

"Hey, Yuu-chan." She called out again. "What is it this time?" I replied getting a little bit annoyed. 

"I love you."

Her words surprised me as my eyes widened in shock. I lifted my head up and looked at her face. She was sleeping. I sighed and scoffed later on. 

Sleepy head.

I let her arms let go of me and I laid her on my lap to let her sleep as I just admire her beautiful face. I brushed the back of my hand at her cheek and felt her soft skin. My eyes softened and I felt like staying like this forever. 

I kissed her forehead and smiled to her. 

"Sweet dream, Y/n... I love you, too."

--

Yo! Ok!! I know!!! It's the shortest one shot I've ever published! AnD i'M sOrRy FoR iT!!! I just didn't have any else ideas on  what to put so I ended it there. SoRrYyYyYyY!!!

Also, I know for others out there who love Owari No Seraph(Seraph Of The End) also ship MikaYuu so I put a video up there of me paborit sHiP which is MiKaYuU. I'm sorry I'm crazy. 

Anyways hoped you enjoyed! Sarangahe~! Aishteru~! MiKaYuU fOrEvEr!!!

Author-chan~ out!