Ferid x Reader

~You have my Heart and I have Your's~

*Ferid's POV*

I cut off the man's leg as he fell to the ground screaming in pain. I took this chance to drink his blood until he died.

I licked my lips and smirked.

He wasn't that tasty... but it was good enough.

"Geez, you should've just broke his leg or both instead of cutting them off. Poor man." Y/n spoke walking her way to me.

"But that's the only thing I could think off." I stated and stood up to face her. She looked at me with a deathly gaze but at the end, sighed. 

"You could've at least sparred some for me." She said as she puts her index finger below my chin. "You should've told me before I could finish him up." I stated and cupped her left cheek with my hand. 

"What are you planning to do?" She asked with a raised brow. "Nothing at all." I answered and started to caress her cheek with my thumb first. We stared at each other for a long while until out of nowhere, she hugged me.

"What's wrong?" I asked before I even hug back."Hey, Ferid.." She called as I hummed in response. 

"What's it gonna be if we didn't exist at all?" She asked a question I wouldn't even try to answer, but since it's her asking I don't have another option.

"Obviously, this place wouldn't be a chaos. Everything would be normal and every human wouldn't die because of us." I shortly answered since I didn't know what else to say.

She just hummed at me.

She pulled her face away to look at me as I did the same. 

"Is there anything bothering you?" I asked with raised eyebrows. "Why do you say that?" She asked back instead with a tilt of her head.

"Well, you're suddenly acting like this." I answered her question and a minute after she speaks with a smile. Not just any smile, a sad one, which she never does.

"I just feel.. pity, for them." She states and I was rather shock. No vampire should feel pity for humans -except for Mika, though.-

"I might actually.." She continues. "Still do have a human heart..." I was just silent.

"Y/n," I called as she looked up to me. I let go of the hug and cupped both of her cheeks. "You might actually do, but remember you aren't human anymore. You're a blood-sucking vampire." I stated but her reaction was a disappointed one. I let her look at me.

"But.." I continued and smiled. "don't forget that I'm here with you. I have your heart and you have mine and we won't let go of it." 

She stared at me with wide eyes and scoffed.

"What's with that cheesy statement?" She mumbled but I heard it as I just laughed it off.

"L-let's go! We don't have much time." She stated while she pulled away from the hug and walked away. 

"Hey, don't leave me." I said and caught up to her. 

You have mine and I have your's. Don't ever let it go.. ever.

--

A/n: Well, it sure was cringey for me.

So sorry for the late upload! I was busy making new ffs I forgot about this oneshot, hontouni gomenasai *bows in apology*

But who am I kidding? only a few people read this shitty oneshot anyway T^T

Excuse me for my language *bows*

Hope you enjoyed~!