"Never have I ever kissed someone in this room."

I took a sip of sprite and so did Liam and Leo.

Wait.

"You two kissed?" I exclaimed, my eyebrows raised in shock and confusion.

"Yeah it was a dare, but you also took a sip so you have some explaining to do missy." Leo replied, wiggling his eyebrows at Liam and I.

"We kissed, no big deal." Liam spoke up, thankfully, since I had no idea what to say.

"No big deal." Leo mocked, rolling his eyes like he didn't believe a word Liam said.

"Whatever dude, never have I ever had sex." Liam took his turn and I glared daggers at him as everyone except for me took a drink.

What a jerk.

"We have the Virgin Mary with us today." Garrett joked, and I turned my dagger eyes to him.

"Never have I ever pushed a girl to the ground." I seethed, making eye contact with Liam the whole time.

Liam winced at the intention in my words and took a sip while the other guys looked at us suspiciously.

"I feel like there's a lot going on here that we don't know about." Leo mused, and Garrett nodded in agreement.

"I was drunk and I didn't know it was her." Liam defended himself.

"Alright back to the game, never have I ever been so drunk I stripped on a table." Leo said, breaking the tension.

Leo and Liam started chuckling as Garrett took a sip of his drink.

"Oh c'mon man, it was one time!" Garrett exclaimed once he swallowed his beer.

"Best night ever." Leo laughed.

"I'm done with this game, can we just order a pizza and watch a movie or something?" Garrett changed the subject, making my stomach growl at the mention of food.

Liam nodded in agreement, "Pepperoni good for everyone?"

We all nodded and got set up on the couch while Liam left to order the pizza. I sat on one end while Garrett sat on the other and Leo took the recliner beside the couch.

As we flipped through the movies, trying to agree on one, I realized that these guys weren't that bad. Apart from the fact that they were all sipping beer, they respected my choice to have pop instead, and they were actually fun to be around. I liked how they all teased each other.

"Okay we're either watching The Amazing Spider-Man or The Ring." Garrett decided when we had gone through a billion movies on Netflix.

We took so long to narrow down the movies to two choices that the pizza had already shown up.

Please pick Spider-Man! Please pick Spider-Man! I chanted in my head, telepathically willing them to pick the movie that wasn't scary.

"The Ring for sure, I haven't watched that since freshman year." Leo suggested, and Liam and Garrett nodded in agreement.

Oh great, I was going to have nightmares for a week. Why was I such a baby?

Liam leaned forward in his spot between Garrett and I for the food and handed everyone paper plates with two slices of pizza on them.

Once we all had our food the movie started and I almost peed myself a couple minutes in. Usually horror movies started out normal for the first twenty-ish minutes, then got terrifying, but not this one. I was in for a horrible two and a half hours.

I focused my eyes on the pizza on my plate instead of the movie, and slowly peeled the pepperoni off so I could eat them first. I liked the distraction from the scary scenes playing out on the tv, but there was only so many pepperonis on a couple slices of pizza, so soon I had nothing to do but watch the movie again.

I flinched at a jump scare and accidentally bumped Liam's arm, causing him to look at me.

"Sorry." I whispered so I wouldn't disturb the other people in the room.

Instead of replying, Liam put his arm around my shoulders.

To my surprise I didn't feel awkward about him sort of making a move on me, I just felt safe and the rest of the movie didn't seem as scary.

"That movie is just as good as I remembered it being." Leo announced when the credits started rolling.

"Hey does anyone know what time it is?" I asked when I noticed how dark it was outside.

Garrett was the first to respond, "9:15."

"Crap." I swore under my breath.

Dad was already home and probably freaking out. I never told him where I was going. He probably thought I was dead in a ditch.

"What's wrong?" Liam asked, probably seeing the panic all over my face.

"I have to go, my dads gonna kill me. Can I please borrow your phone? Mines dead." I explained.

Liam handed over his phone without hesitation, "The passcode is 2580, and I'll drive you."

I thanked him and quickly went upstairs to make my call privately.

When I got to the lock screen of the phone there was a text that Liam must not have seen.

From: Unknown number

You're dead Coleman

What the hell?

I always seemed to forget that Liam was mixed up in stuff I knew nothing about. He beat up a guy that owed him $500, and I'd seen him drink and do drugs first hand. It shouldn't surprise me that he had a death threat on his phone.

I pushed the terrifying text to the back of my mind as I dialled my home phone number. I would need a clear mind to calm dad down and avoid being grounded.

The phone only rang once before he answered and I was profusely apologizing before he had a chance to speak. Hopefully if he knew how bad I felt he would go easy on me. I explained that I was safe at a friends house and my phone died, and he took it surprisingly well. I expected an extensive lecture and immediate punishment, but maybe he was saving that for when I got home.

When I hung up the phone Liam was just getting upstairs.

"Ready to go?" He asked when he reached me.

"Yeah, but can I drive? You've been drinking. My dad can drive you home and you can pick up your car tomorrow." I replied. There was no way in hell I'd ever let him drive me home after all the beer he drank. During the movie he downed two bottles.

Liam shook his head "Don't be like that, I've barely had anything to drink."

Unbelievable.

"I'll just take a cab or get my dad to pick me up. It's fine." I told him, not in the mood to argue about this.

He ran a hand through his hair, obviously just as frustrated with me as I was with him.

"I'm sorry, it's just that no one drives my car except for me."

"It's fine. Can I call my dad back on your phone?" I asked.

Liam nodded, and once I was done on the phone I gave it back to him and left the house without saying goodbye. The one thing I would never tolerate was driving impaired, and I was beyond angry that Liam would suggest that exact thing.

—————

INCREDIBLE cover in the media section by flossy04567 I love it!!

Make sure to check out their profile!!