Shocking ?! ⚡ To The Third Part: Striking Love

Months passed and many people were sweeping up the floors. A body groaned and opened his eyes and a man gasped at him. "I.........." The guy falled really weak and hit a pile of rocks.

"Are you okay, sir?" The man said and run up to the guy. He was shocked and frantically take out his phone. "Hello? What's your emergency?" The dialer said. "I need an ambulance now! He needs help" The man said as he continued talking to the dialer.

Unknown to the man, the guy opened his eyes and lightning strike for the first time again.

Find out on the third part: Striking Love.

Plot: Nya moved on her relationships and continued being a good mother to Jayden. Until one day, a guy save her from getting hit by a truck in Ninjago. He looked so familiar comparing to her deceased boyfriend.

"I'm Nya"

"I'm Jason, your daughter is really such a beautiful girl"

Am I falling in love with Jason? He's perfect for Jayden to be her father.
-Nya thinking

" My mom have a huge crush on you, Mr. Gordon"

"Please call me, Jay, Jayden"

"Uh, guys, looked at the DNA Jason have, according to the computer, he's the same blood as Jay. What if Jay's alive?!" -Zane.

"Holy Shock"-Lloyd, Cole, and Kai.

3 songs that brings emotions to main characters.

Fireflies by OwlCity

A Million Dreams from the Greatest Showman.

A Thousand Years Duet by Christina Perri and Steve Kazee.

Will Nya and Jay ever reunite again? Will they ever be a happy family with their daughter?

Find out in the final part of this series: Striking Love!

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!