The Search 🌩️💧💚🌍🔥❄️

Nya paced herself around the living room trying to figure out a way more less stressing way of telling her brother and her friends about the events they don't remembered about Skybound.

"We're waiting, N's. Tell us how you two know Nadakhan" Cole said and the raven started to cry and run up to her brother.

"Whoa, N's. What's wrong with you?" Kai said. "I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! Of hiding this from all of you! Jay and I were trying to protect you guys from repeating what happened" Nya sobbed.

"Repeat what?" Lloyd said and Zane looked sad for the water ninja.

Nya stopped crying and her eyes are puffy and cheeks are red.

"The time I die in Jay's arms was horrifying. You 4 were there and Jay was really depressed about it. He has one wish and he made Nadakhan reversed time back to where he and I were arguing and this time he and I reconcile and-"

"Kiss for about 1 minute and 12 seconds" Zane interrupted. "Whoa so that's how you two got back together"  Cole said.

"Yeah, I just don't want Nadakhan to hurt Jay. There can be a big reason why he wants him. After all, he's the only one standing with his last wish out of all of us" Nya added.

"Really? Wow, I'm impressed" Kai said.

"I was so rude to Jay in those events that I regret acting that way towards him. I was foolish and I wish I can try to be confident and positive like him but looks what happening right now. He's captured by Nadakhan and we're all in deep trouble by this dirty trick Nadakhan wants us to fall. I-" Nya stopped and she run to the bathroom and throw up for a while.

"What happened to N's?" Kai said and looked at the three ninja. "Flu season!" They answered the fire ninja and Nya groaned in disgust when she head back to the living room.

"Sis, are you okay? You looked like you are sick or something" Kai said. "I'm okay, Kai, just got caught by a flu bug, that's all" Nya said and sit down on the couch.

"We need a plan to save Jay. For everyone's sake. This Nadakhan is up to no good and I'm sure we can stopped him once and for all" Lloyd boomed and Zane nodded. "Indeed, Lloyd, we have to search in the skies to find Nadakhan's ship" Zane explained.

"Let's get our weapons and get our ninja suits" Kai said. "Kai, we sell our suits to charity remember. No ninja suits here in the Bounty" Cole said reminding the impatient red ninja.

"Actually there is one more suits we haven't sell yet to charity, follow me" Nya exclaimed to her friends and brother. They smiled and they followed Nya to the attic.

"These suits are Sky Robes. Add with your elemental designs, they represent Sky like wind, lightning, and rain. Jay and I have been sewing them thanks to Dareth of giving us lessons of clothing of course and besides that, there's weapons Dad made just in case for any Sky missions" Nya explained handing the clothes and weapons to the guys.

"Wow, Sky Robes! Smart especially the weapons" Cole said.

"Here's your masks. They're not fully covered your face only your mouth and nose" Nya added handing different colors of masks to the guys.

{For you readers to see the ninja in their Sky Robes suits(I made it up for this story), I can draw it out for you readers}

"Alright, let's get ready then!" Lloyd said and they all spinjitzu in their tornadoes to change into their gis and once they're done, they were in awe.

"These suits are awesome! Well designed" Zane exclaimed and Nya giggled. "Thanks, Zane" Nya said.

"Wow, these weapons are like our originals but instead of sky blue and gold colors. Cool!" Cole said and Kai's eyes shine fire.

"Heck yeah, I'm actually enjoying the sky for once!" Kai said. "Kai, we're not going to the sky for fun, we're all going to save Jay from Nadakhan" Lloyd repiled to the red ninja.

"What's our transportation to find this floating ship?" Kai said. "Duh, the Bounty, and I have placed a self computer Bounty assistance voice" Zane said.

"Care to give us an example to access it?" Nya said. "Of course, c'mon, in the computer room" Zane said and lead his friends to it.

"Destiny's Bounty, it's time to fly"-Zane said to the computer.

"Access to fly up in the sky to find a floating ship. Wings opened up and doors and windows are safely closed and locked in. We're heading up in the sky"-Destiny's Bounty.

"Wow! Our ship can talk! Awesome!"-Cole.

"Zane, can we please have a try of accessing the ship?"-Lloyd.

"Fine but don't do anything stupid. There's guests here trying to sleep"-Zane.

"Destiny's Bounty, play the Weekend Whip!"-Lloyd.

"Playing the Weekend Whip is playing right now. Enjoy"-Destiny's Bounty.

"Heck yeah! This is my jam!"-Kai.

"Guys! Don't put it full volume! Ed and Edna are trying to sleep"-Zane.

"Destiny's Bounty, go to sleep"-Cole.

"Closing down the wings and aiming for a map is starting right now. We are falling towards our death"-Destiny's Bounty.

"Cole! What have you done?! The computer's not yet fully understand the human race yet!"-Zane.

"Sorry, I thought it did. Like you"-Cole.

"We're falling quick! Towards to our deaths!"-Lloyd.

"Destiny's Bounty! Wake up and sent coordinates to Nadakhan's ship!"-Nya.

"Fully awake. We're 23 feet away from Nadakhan's ship"-Destiny's Bounty.

"Good job, N's!"-Kai.

"Guys! Come up here! I can see the ship!" Zane said from on top of the computer room. Nya and the others run up to where he was at and the nindroid was right.

As they got closer, Nya gasped of who's on the deck with Nadakhan. It was Jay and Nya smiled in delight but Jay didn't smiled, he was smirking evil. Instead he shocked dark lightning straight towards the ninja and thunder clouds boomed crazy and Destiny's Bounty end up getting tilted.

The older couple were trying to walk in the hallway but a object break the window and Edna fall through it. Ed grabbed her hand and the older lady was panting fast. Another thunder boomed scaring them and Ed was getting weaker of holding his wife's hand. "Hold on, dear!" Ed said and a dark lightning shocked their hands and Edna let go screaming. Falling from Destiny's Bounty.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!

3 Wishes of Thunderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें