Thunder 🌩️

The blue ninja was tied up by a wooden pole and he watched Nadakhan float around to every Sky Pirate on the ship as it fly through many clouds of thunder.

"Hey, care to explain me where the heck we are?" Jay said and Nadakhan smiled and float over to him. "Clouds of thunder, blue ninja" Nadakhan repiled back. "Thunder? Why?! You haven't explained to me about your plan!" Jay shouted and he struggles of getting free from the ropes. Nadakhan laughed and float away from him.

Clancee was mopping near him and ignore his struggles of getting himself free. "Clancee! What is Nadakhan planning?" Jay said to the serpentine and Clancee looked at Nadakhan who give him a nod. "Blue ninja, I'm sorry!" Clancee said and smacked Jay's left eye with the wooden mop. Jay groaned and he slowly knocked out.

One thing for sure is that Jay's not by the wooden pole anymore, he was in a cage. He slowly wake up and Nadakhan was in front of him with a book. "Hello, blue ninja, sorry about the behavior Clancee give you earlier. He just want you to feel weak" Nadakhan said.

"I don't give a hell about that, it's you I'm worried about" Jay said and he panted slowly.

"What are you planning, Nadakhan? To destroy Ninjago?!" He added and Nadakhan slapped him with his left side of arms. "Jay, I don't have a plan yet but I'm happy I captured you instead of that girl you like" The djinn said. "That girl has a name and that's Nya!" Jay yelled. "Whoa, calm down Romeo! You can kissed Juliet again when you're dead" Nadakhan said and Dogshanks walked in where they're at with her anchor.

"I'm glad you didn't captured her cause she does not want to marry you and loves you. You just want power! But why did you captured me?" Jay said and he continued rambling to the djinn.

Nadakhan knew why he captured Jay.

Out of his friends, he was the only one standing with his final wish even when Nadakhan can give him everything like richess and goods. He used his final wish to let Nya take his hand on the hospital rooftop and prevent Clouse from releasing the djinn from his own teapot. Jay's clever in his own ways and stopped someone from getting what they want.

Nadakhan smiled and opened up his book.

"What are you doing?! Reading me a bedtime story!" Jay said with a smirk and the djinn growled of his mischief. Nadakhan didn't answer and go to the page where it said Thunder.

Good thing they're in the clouds of Thunder so that it can helped Nadakhan accomplished of what he want.

" 'Voices of Thunder, hear my call! Voices of Thunder, make the pathetic man fall so that you can take over' " Nadakhan chanted and he continued chanting the words.

Jay's good energy was getting drained and thunder boomed and his entire body was getting weaker. Then when a thunderstorm take over drastically, Jay's eyes got darker blue instead of sapphire blue. His hair got more darker than a regular brunette color.

"Welcome back, Thunder, a clever pirate that remind me of the blue ninja" Nadakhan said in delight and the floating ship was out of the clouds of thunder.

"Nadakhan, thank you, I feel so strong and definitely need a new type of clothing" Thunder boomed.

"Right away but there's something I want to tell you"-Nadakhan. 😈

"What is it?" -Thunder. 😤

"You get to have 3 wishes and one thing for sure is that you are clever so be wise of wishing them"-Nadakhan. 😈

"Who is our enemy?"-Thunder. 😠

"Glad you asked that question but let's clean you up first"-Nadakhan. 😈

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!