The Beginning Of A Future 💧🔶

Aquamarine_Igneous got a spoiler correct that won't be able to reveal until the future chapters. 😃 Congrats of figuring out to one of the main characters.

*Ring* *Ring* *Ring*

"Hello?" A angel voice said to her phone. She's very tired after her fun with her boyfriend. Sadly she's not married to him yet.

"N's, it's me, Sky! I was hoping if we can have a Girls Day Out. Just the two of us" A very loud voice revealing to be her annoying brother's girlfriend who's less worse than him on the phone.

"A Girls Day Out? That sounds amazing, Sky but you're on speaker, so please talk more quiet. I don't want Jay to wake up" Nya said to her phone and Skylor giggled. "Alright, how about this?" Skylor make sure her phone's not on speaker as well for Nya.

"Much better, but I love a Girls Day Out with you. Trust me, I need to get away from the boys for a while" Nya repiled to her friend.

"Awwwww especially from Jay boo! Or your bluejay! Or your blueberry! Or your tall glass!" Skylor endlessly continued saying every name Nya called Jay every single day. Nya rolled her eyes and smiled.

"Sky! You should stop, please. What time do you want to-Hold on! I have to go to use the restroom very quick!" Nya immediately leave the room to the nearest restroom and throw up for a while. "I'm back, sorry, flu season hit the ninja's headquarters. As I was saying what time do you want to meet up at the mall?" Nya repeatedly what she said earlier. "Are you okay, N's" Skylor said very worry. "Yeah, I am. I'll be fine hanging out with you but can we go to the hospital by noon?" Nya said. "Sure, the doctor might explain to me about this flu you're having" Skylor repiled to her best friend.

Nya rolled her eyes and she head to her closet. "I'm getting myself ready but you haven't-" "Afternoon, N's, after your doctor's appointment, just eat breakfast and talk to the guys even your-" "Gotta hang up since you'll be naming every single name I called Jay" Skylor giggled and Nya eventually hang up.

She opened up her closet and decided to wear something casual. Like Jean shorts and a t-shirt. But a little extra large for her just in case. She grabbed Jay's tank top and a ordinary t-shirt with demin jean shorts. She picked up her Converse shoes and some socks and changed into them in the bathroom.

"Morning, guys" Nya said as she walked down the stairs where the guys are at. Jay was eventually awake thanks to Lloyd who told him Zane's cooking today. "Morning, N's" Each of the guys said and give her a hug.

But for her boyfriend, he whispered "Morning, blossom" to her ear and kiss her lips deep. Nya loves kissing her boyfriend and kissed him back.

Cole, Kai, Lloyd, and Zane take pictures of them kissing and send them to every Jaya fan in Ninjago.

"You two! Mind take this kissing private?" Cole teased the couple causing him to get hit by Kai. "Shut up, Cole! They haven't done that yet!" Kai growled and Lloyd and Zane mumbled 'whatever, annoying fire'.

The couple pulled apart and Zane turned off the stove and head to the table. "Breakfast's served" Zane said and his friends' eyes lit up. "So delicious!" Cole said and Lloyd nodded in agreement. "Yeah! Let's Chow down!" Lloyd beamed and the ninja talked to each other as they eat their breakfast.

"Wow, sis? 2 plates of that casserole Zane made. Gee, save some for us if you mind" Kai teased his younger sister and Nya blushed. "I'll tried, Kai, but I absolutely love eating his food like you all do" Nya said.

"But you're eating it so quick like................... Sensei Wu" Cole said.

"Actually she's eating it like a p-" "What Zane was about to say that he's happy that you're eating his food so many times that you are like a beautiful angel everyday" Jay replied to his girlfriend and Nya smiled.

"Oh my gosh. It's near noon! I gotta go!" Nya said as she got up from the chair and head to the front door.

"To where?" Kai shouted and tried to follow her but Cole and Lloyd put him down. "Kai! You shouldn't follow her! For a rea-" Lloyd said and he continued talking to the hothead and Nya smiled at her two friends. They already know where she's going due to her behavior.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!