Unexpected Wish! 🌩️

The 4 ninja flew on top of the ship and safely got off of it. "Guys! We have about less than a hour for the bombs to explode in the whole entire city" Zane said to each of the elemental Masters' comms.

"Don't worry, Paleman and I got some bombs done. It's easy as quicky speed" Griffin said and he run to the nearest building that have a bomb in there.

Each of the ninja take out their weapons and Thunder was waiting for them to come in the first place. "Welcome, ninja, to the battle of the Skies and of death of course, you all are stupid enough to battle me" Thunder said.

"We're here to save Ninjago, creep, so if I were you, leave my best friend's body alone!" Cole said as he point his scythe at the pirate. Thunder smiled and he started to strike lightning at the earth ninja who defend himself from getting hit. Lloyd and Kai jump up in the air and hit Thunder with their weapons but Thunder electric punch them to the ground.

Meanwhile........................

Skylor and Seliel shut off a another bomb at a building and the two girls were on their way to Dareth's Dojo but unexpectedly 3 Sky Pirates were in front of them.

"Ready to kick some butt?" Seliel said to the redhead. "You bet I'm ready!" Skylor answered and the two girls attacked the three Sky Pirates.

"Hmmmm......... Aha! A way to disable this bomb is-" "Put a stupid person in it. Got it" Ronin interrupted the brown ninja.

"Shut up, Ron, we have to disable this bomb or else it explodes" Dareth said. "Got it! Hand me my guns" Ronin said and Dareth handed the thief his guns. Ronin smiled and shoot the bomb into many pieces. The bomb got destroyed by the bullets and the two guys cheered.

Back to the main characters..................

Kai was on the ground in pain of the ship and Thunder walked up to him and put one of his feet on top of his chest. He placed a sword next to his face and smiled. "One word from you or else I kill you in front of your sister" Thunder said. Kai groaned and panted in anger. Nya gasped and shoot water at Thunder knocking him down. "Thanks, sis!" Kai said.

Nadakhan got mad and appeared where Thunder's at. "You're failing! Knock these ninja out of my ship!" Nadakhan hissed and Thunder growled by his annoyance.

Clouds changed and lightning's making Thunder more powerful and by the loud noise of thunder, lightning clapped.

Thunder laughed and he shocked all of the Ninja except Nya who the guys are trying to protect. They do not want their friend to get hurt since she's 9 months pregnant.

"Ninja! I need your help at the tower, there's something I need to tell you all" Cyrus said on their comms and they all nodded.

"We'll be back, Nadakhan, Thunder" Lloyd said as he and the 3 ninja summoned their elemental dragons and with Nya on Kai's, they fly towards to Borg Tower.

"Nadakhan, it's time to use my 2nd wish" Thunder said. "What is it?" Nadakhan said. "I wished for Dilara to come back alive" Thunder boomed. "Your wish is yours to keep" The djinn said with a surprised face.

Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts on this chapter!!!!!!!
-Sunnyninja13 out!!!!!!!!!!!!