I suddenly smelt Jungkook as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me onto his lap. He kissed my hair and waited for me to calm down before saying anything

"It's okay Jimin, it hurts a little to see and hear you kiss someone else but I know it was just in the moment. You have history with him. If you want to be with him you can, I've told you this before"

"No don't say that, it's not okay. I'm so sorry Jungkook. I don't want to be with him. I want you. He's hurt me before, he'll do it again... I just feel like I've done the same thing to you. I got angry at you for drinking from Mingyu, a natural instinct, and I just let Yoongi kiss me... what's wrong with me"

"I don't feel like you have. I'm not angry or upset, it hurts at the minute but I know it was just a weak moment between you both. I had a moment of being angry but Tae and Hoseok made me see another side to it. I'm not upset with you baby... apart from the fact that you now smell of him, and probably taste of him" he pulled me back so he could look at me and smiled softly, he dried my face with the ends of his hoodie before pulling me back into his embrace.

"You've never hurt me, you didn't deserve that. I don't deserve you"

"I'll consider it pay back for drinking from Mingyu" he smiled

"Don't you dare. That's not how our relationship is going to work. We don't do payback. That's not how we're doing things. We've both messed up and hurt each other but in no way was it payback. I would never hurt you intentionally and I know you never would with me."

"I know. You just also had a moment of weakness"

"I guess... but it's never happening again. I'm never going to do anything to hurt you again"

"I know" he smiled

"I'm so sorry"

"Don't apologise anymore, come on, let's go say goodbyes and go home... yeah?" I nodded and felt Jungkook stand up and wrap my legs around his waist to carry me instead. I shuffled my way round so I was on his back instead and buried my head into his neck to try and get rid of the smell of Yoongi on me and replace it with Jungkook.

When we got back to Yoongi's hospital room he was out of bed and dressed in a tracksuit. I heard Yoongi sigh as he saw me wrapped around Jungkook but carried on with what he was doing nevertheless. Tae and Hoseok had agreed to let him stay with us for a few days, which was doctors orders for someone to keep an eye on him, until he feels better meaning he would be sleeping on the sofa. I heard Jungkook give a low growl at the thought of Yoongi being around all the time so I gave a gentle kiss to the back of his neck.

Once I was back in Jungkook's car he turned and looked at me before doing anything else.

"I'm sorry for getting mad before, I just felt jealousy take over me and I saw red. I'm sorry if it upset you or scared you at all"

"It's okay, you didn't scare me, it was strange hearing you angry but you didn't scare me, it was my fault anyway. Let's not talk about it anymore, I made a mistake and I'm sorry and I just want to try and carry on as though nothing happened" I smiled softly before placing my lips on his softly. Jungkook pulled away and had a disgusted face "What...?"

"You do taste of him. Come on, let's get you home so I can wash you and cover you with my smell instead" he smiled before starting the car and driving back to Tae's.

"What do you mean I taste of him?"

"I can taste the smell of him. Yknow sometimes when there's a smell that you can taste, it's like that" he smiled "so when you're around me all the time, all I smell is us. But right now I smell you and him"