"I Love you too". She mumbled. I could tell she had a major attitude I was going to have to deal with but I'll handle it later.

The only reason she want me to be around so much because her strict ass Dad gone be on a business trip this whole week.

I got in my car and admired it. " Damn you sexy" I said to cherry. That was the name of my car since the color was red.

I started the car and drove off to Courtney's.

————

Courtney

"I can't wait to see the new house". Allyssa said while I braided her hair. I was doing natural lemonade braids on her with beads.

" I can". Sighing I looked over at Kayden. He was looking around as usual. He looked at me and smiled. "What yo nosey butt looking at?" I said smiling and lightly tickling his stomach.

Allyssa chuckled. "Kayden so funny. He threw up on grandma. While we was at grandmas when you was in the hospital. Why was you in the hospital? You were bleeding a lot. When I asked mommy she told me to mind my business".

"That's what you gotta do lyssa, mind your business". I said. She flinched."ouch why you braiding so hard".

"Girl bye". I said loosening my grip. I heard a knock on the door causing me to huff.

I got up and went to the door."Who is it?"

"Warren".

I furrowed my eyebrows and looked around. The house was pretty empty since everything was packed up. Only things left were the couch, coffee table , and tv.

I opened the door. I won't lie warren was fine as hell. Just cocky.

He wore a yellow polo sweater, black jeans, and all white air forces.

"You just gone stare at me?" He asked with a smirk. I looked up at him. "What you want? Why you poppin up like you wasn't raised to call before you come."

He did a nick young face. "Girl let me in. I came to see you and I brought food".

I tilted my head. "What you get?" He raised his hand showing the big box from McDonald's. "You got sibling right? I didn't wanna leave them out"

I smiled and stepped to the side. Food was the key.

————

I had finished Allyssa hair and she was sleep on my lap.

Warren was feeding kayden. "So is you and Woowoo full blood?" I asked eating a fry.

Warren shook his head. "Nah , we got different moms. My mom like his mom though."

I nodded my head. Wondering what happens to Woowoo's Mom. I decided not to be nosey and ask.

"You doing good at feeding him". I said smiling. He cheesed. "I am? Thanks. I want a kid soon. Real soon"

I nodded. "Better start putting in that work then". I said. "Trust me, I got that on lock". He chuckled.

I scoffed and picked up my phone , going to snapchat. "Lets take a picture" warren said looking over at my phone. I looked at him with furrowed eyebrows. "You gone break my damn camera"

He sucked his teeth. "Come on girl stop playing". "Okay, okay". I said putting the flower  filter on.

"Oh hell nah this gay ass shit". He said licking his lips. "You look cute"

"Oh so now I'm cute?" He smirked. "This filter doing you justice brother". I joked.

I turned the phone for I could get Allyssa and Kayden in the picture to. "Ready?" I asked.

He nodded so I took the picture. "Awe this cute".

"Save that for memories, you never know one day I might die. I want you to use that picture if I do. Y'all my family."

I hit his shoulder. "Don't say that warren. You too young to even be thinking that way"

"I'm sorry, it's just how shit is these days. Especially the way I'm living". I rolled my eyes. "Don't say that regardless. You shouldn't try to plan your death"

I saved the picture and put "family photo". I wasn't going to add it to my story because I don't want people assuming.

1. They gone think he cheating on his girlfriend which he's not. 2.they gone think we fuck with each other.

Kayden began spitting the milk out. Meaning he was didn't want no more.

"Time to burp him". I said handing warren his burping blanket.

"Do you know how to burp him?" I asked looking at warren put Kayden on his shoulder, beginning to pat his back. "Yes Courtney. You been on my ass ever since I picked my little homey up. Chill on me"

I smirked and put my hands up in surrender. "My bad, I'm just..you know". It got quiet. The thought of me being a mom came into mind. I started playing with my fingers.

"Look at me". I heard warren say. I looked up at him. My eyes were a little glossy. "You good aight? It's not your fault. Don't take this too hard. I'm not gone sit here and say shit like I know what you going through. But I know the feeling of loosing something you really wanted. Keep yo head up."

His words hit a trigger. The water works began falling. I got up and walked to the bathroom. I didn't want him to see me crying.

I looked in the mirror and took deep breaths. I was trying my hardest to be strong. But it was only making me weak.

There was a knock on the door. "I'm fine". I said turning on the faucet and splashing my face with water.

The door opened warren came in. "Stop crying, you okay".

He was all tall , and he had Kayden in his arms. I smiled. "Your gonna be a good Dad warren."

He pulled me to him and hugged me. I felt relaxed. And safe. I didn't want him to let go.

His phone starting ringing. "Shit, here get Kayden". I grabbed Kayden and walked into the living room. I pulled the throw blanked that was on the couch over Allyssa and began rocking Kayden to sleep.

My mom was at work so I was watching them today.

After a couple of minutes warren came back into the living room. "Ayo I'm about to head out. My girl tripping and want me to come over"

I nodded."okay. I'll see you another time".

"Nah you'll see me soon, it was coo hanging out with y'all today. Tell lyssa I'll bring her that doll she want this weekend."

"Bye warren. Be safe". I said smirking. "Bye bestfriend. I love you. Bye"

He left out closing the door behind him. I laid Kayden down on his blanket and went to Kelly's contact.

I pressed call, but her phone went straight to voicemail. I tried calling again but her voicemail picked up again. I shook my head and closed my eye. Sleep took over me.