He was immediately taken to the emergency room and Dr umar proceed on checking him.

Mummy sat beside umma praying to Allah to save her son.

50mins later

Dr umar and two Nurses walked out, Dr how is he Adda Nainah who was the first person to notice him ask, Dr please tell me my son is okay mummy ask as she hurried to his side.

Ma'am your son is a pneumonia patient right, yes she answered, well he was in a cold and then his illness risen he said , but he's stable now insha Allah and we will be moving him to a room now then you can go and see him Dr umar said.

Thank you they all said as mummy signed sitting beside umma. I told you to be patient my child , Faiz is a strong man okay.

He was moved to a room and Mummy and the rest ambled into the room to see him, the room was freaking hot due to the room heater and Anwar was lying on the bed sleeping ,with a white coverlet above him.

Mummy smile walking to his side as she took his cold hand into hers, the room is hot but his body was still cold,Faiz my love she called softly as she peck his forehead.

She look at umma and the rest, you should all go back home I will stay here with him she said, yes you should all go back I will also stay here with him Aunt rumaisa said. No how can we leave you here Umma said and Aunt Amina said yes we can't leave you here.
Please umma you can coke back tomorrow insha Allah but you really have to go she said, Nafisa umma called, please umma she plead, OK we are leaving do you need anything she ask.

No nothing Mummy said , OK they all said and left after making sure they don't need anything.

The next day

Faiha woke up early in the morning feeling very happy, she took a hot long bath and then perform ablution, she walked back to the room where reeree was now already praying on the praying mat.

She got dressed in a royal blue jeans with an orange top, she wore a long hijab and then prayed her fajr, she took her phone and started reciting Suratul Muhammad.

She kept her phone aside at exactly 8 o'clock when reeree walked out of the bathroom dressed in an ash dress.

Well now miss bukar tell me about your date with Faizul Anwar she said sitting beside Faiha who was now uncontrollably blushing looking at her ring .

OH MY GOD reeree exclaimed as soon as she noticed the ring taking faiha's hand into hers

He gave you this ring, no I mean did he proposed to you, yeah I can hear wedding bells she yelled happily.

Quite! reeree she said hitting Reeree on her back.

Well mama hajiya have to hear this reeree said running out of faiha's side to momma, do you know what happened last night she ask laughing as she run around the living room , with faiha trailing behind her.

What happened last night tell us Adnan and Ashraf said, Anwar proposed to her she said laughing as she stood beside Yaa Abdul.

Faiha ran to their room feeling very shy, Yaa Abdul went after. As their parents laugh at her.

Is it true faiha she heard his voice, Yaa Abdul she said playing with her ring.

Tell me faiha am your elder brother he said, yes yaya he asked me out , he want me to be his girlfriend she said, he sat beside her on the bed , I trust Anwar with you Lil sis, but I also want you to be very careful, am advice given you as your senior brother, not as a cousin or brother in law but as your senior brother he said.

Can I come in they heard Yaa Aisha's voice, thyme both turned to the door and found her standing by the door with sleeping Amra on her back.

No you gonna ruin mine and my brother's conversation faiha said laying her head on Yaa Abdul's shoulder.

Excuse me baby girl , the dear brother you are claiming is MY husband Yaa Aisha said quoting the MY ,well whatever he is my brother first before he became your husband faiha said .and Yaa Abdul laugh hugging both of them , chill young ladies you are both very special to me he said and you are very special to us too Aisha said pecking his lips.

Eww.....You guys are shameless faiha said taking her phone from her bedside drawer which was ringing.

Anna was the caller.

Hello baby girl faiha said, Hy faiha am sorry but we can't go out today she said.

Why is something wrong Anna, you promised me Faiha said.

Yes I know Faiha but I can't go out today , Anwar is sick and has been admitted at the hospital Anna said causing faiha's heart to beat uncontrollably.

Anwar is sick, wh...a..ts ...wr..ong wit..h him she stammered feeling heartbroken.

Well he was out in the cold last night and you know he is a pneumonia patient Anna said , OK bye love I have to go Anna said and disconnected the call.

Faiha sat down on her bed absent minded,
He's a pneumonia patient he's sick because of me she thought, if only he didn't take me out yesterday he will have been alright today. He wouldn't have been sick today she thought.

Faiha what's wrong she heard Yaa Abdul mad Yaa Aisha's voice bringing her out of her thoughts.

Hello lovely readers am really sorry for not updating, but here is a long chapter just for you , I hope you liked it.

Don't forget to

vote

Comment

Share❤❤❤