Ch21-Punishment

I enjoy listening to Simon Curtis while I write this kind of scene😝 This chapter is full of smut, so proceed with caution! Enjoy, lovelies❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Molly's POV*
Rayne pulls me by the arm to his bedroom, and I follow behind in alarm, propelled forward by my fear of what will happen if I resist.

He stops once we're in front of his bed and whirls around, releasing my arm and planting both his hands firmly on my shoulders. His voice is controlled, and eerily calm. "I did not permit you to leave your playpen, you understand that?"

I nod nervously. Rayne takes a step back and looks me dead in the eyes, and my gaze falls under the weight of his presence. "I am going to spank you, do you understand why?"

I begin to nod, but Rayne cuts me off, "Words, baby girl."

I take a small, shuddering breath. "I disobeyed you, daddy. I shouldn't have left my playpen. I'm sorry," I hang my head.

Rayne softens slightly at my apology. "I forgive you, but I still have to discipline you. Come here," He sits at the edge of his bed, and I approach reluctantly.

I'm pulled across Rayne's lap, and he grabs the tabs on my diaper, releasing me from the security of the padding and exposing my entire lower half.

His hand rests on the swell of my bottom, then lifts, hovering for a moment before coming down with a harsh SMACK!

I yelp and try to squirm away, but Rayne grabs both my wrists in his free hand and keeps me pinned in place.

His hand reigns down again, drawing another cry from me, it stings badly. Blow after blow land, and strangely enough, they begin to awake some primal animal within me.

My sobs become strangled mewling noises, and I no longer struggle to back away, but find myself raising up to meet the swats. Warmth radiates from somewhere in my belly, and matches the pain in intensity until I can't tell if the punishment is painful or pleasurable.

Rayne notices this, and his spankings cease altogether. His hand slides to my core and he rubs me using the flat of his palm.

I cry out loudly, animalistic, not caring about anything except the overwhelming need to quench the fire that's growing inside me. My hips thrust back, trying to gain friction.

"Oh angel..." He purrs, pulling his hand away and seductively licking off the glistening wetness that drips down my inner thigh. He pulls me up to him, my back resting against his chest, and wraps his left arm under my knees, hugging me to him.

His right hand immediately seeks my center, middle finger lazily playing over my clit in tantalizing little circles.

"What am I going to do with you?" He nuzzles his nose into the hair behind my ear, and his warm breath falls on my ear, "You're not supposed to enjoy  your punishment, pigeon."

I squirm a bit, my hips shimmying in an impatient little dance.

Less talk!!!

Rayne brushes my hair to the side, and places his lips on my shoulder, kissing to my neck and lingering there. I tilt my head happily to give him more access and continue to move my hips, inviting him to do more.

I feel, rather than see, the smile form on his lips. "Why don't we try something new, love?" He purrs, "You know your safe word."

I nod, and he gently pushes me upright. "What is it?" He asks pointedly.

"Red," I answer immediately. "Red for stop, yellow for take it slow, green for go."

"Good girl~" I warm under his praise, and am lifted once more and placed on the floor momentarily. My shirt is lifted over my head and discarded. Rayne takes a few steps away, then turns to face me.