Ch19- Shopping: part two

Guess who's back?! 😝 Sorry for the extremely long gap, mental health went down and long story short- I was hospitalized 😅 BUT NOW I'M BACK AND READY TO WRITE! Whoo 😁 A HUMONGOUS thank you to all of my loyal supporters who keep reading and commenting even though I'm so bad at consistency
😆 I LOVE YOU PEOPLE ❤️❤️❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                   *Molly's POV*
"YOU...went clothes shopping...WITHOUT ME?!"

I hear the thunk of bags hitting the floor and look up to see Uncle Marcus; horror stricken at the sight of my new clothes. He's wearing a fuzzy jacket though, so I bound over and fling myself into a hug, drawing an OOMPH from him.

"Uncle Marwcus!!" I squeal happily, "Meet Princess Magnolia Petal! Isn't she pwetty?!"

The stunned look melts into a warm smile and he pats Magnolia's head. "Oh, she's just precious! And her tutu is beautiful!"

I turn to beam at daddy, who's smiling sheepishly. "Hello Marcus," he says. "I guess I forgot to invite you here."

Marcus snorts and flips the scarf he's wearing with a fashionable sweep of his wrist. "Good thing you ran into me then, LITERALLY, ran into me!!" he pauses to chuckle good naturedly. "I wouldn't dream of missing the chance to dress up this little doll!!"

I smile as Marcus strokes my hair and lean more into the petting. "DAH-ling!" He exclaims, "I was just in le chic boutique, and I saw an outfit with your name. All. Over. It!!!" With that, he grabs his bags in a dramatic movement and offers me his arm like a gentleman. I take it and Marcus sticks out a heel to march.

"TALLYHO!!" He cries, and behind me, daddy shakes his head in amusement, gathers my bags, and follows his lead.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In the middle of the store, displayed on a mannequin, is the most beautiful dress I've ever seen. Soft pink, slightly puffed sleeves, a large satin bow pulling the waist into a lovely hourglass shape in the back. The top has a slight shimmer- though it doesn't look like the kind of glitter that would transfer in the wash; and the skirt of the dress billows out into a voluminous, elegant cloud.

I run my hand down the silky material and feel am filled with awe.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK, isn't it just GORGEOUS?!" I jump at the unexpected noise, but Marcus doesn't notice and continues to babble, "I saw it and I thought of you IMMEDIATELY!!! My darling niece just NEEDS a princess gown!!"

I recover from the startle and squeal delightedly, clapping my hands. "YESS!!! I wan the Pwincess dwess!! So pwetty!!!"

Marcus pats my head and shoots Rayne a smirk that looks as though he's won a contest.

"It's settled then!" He exclaims loudly. Uncle Marcus takes the dress, mannequin and all to the counter, confusing the poor woman behind the register. Only his arm is visible behind all of the ruffles, and he violently slaps his credit card on the counter. "I'll take this dress, please, Dah-ling!!" He squeals, "The mannequin can stay of course, but I'm not about to strip a lady."

Daddy bursts out laughing behind me, which causes me to giggle.

The flustered cashier removes the dress and bags it nicely, swiping Marcus's card and giving him a strange look as we leave.

Daddy glances back apologetically at her, then turns to Marcus. "Making that poor girl do all the work," he jibes teasingly, "Maybe she didn't want to strip a lady either."

Marcus scoffs, "I still had no intention of exposing that mannequin, and besides, you know I'm not into women!! In fact..." His eyes scan the mall in the distance, and his face lights up suddenly, "...my date is here!!"

My eyes find the person Marcus is looking for, and my jaw drops.

Lenard, my nurse, is sashaying toward us wearing a silver shirt with so many sequins that he could easily be mistaken for a disco ball.

Marcus drops his bags and runs to Lenard who opens his arms and gives a dazzling smile. "LENNY-POO!!!" Marcus cries dramatically and kisses the man in the middle of the mall without a single care about who sees.

I blush profusely and Daddy covers my eyes. "Dear lord," he says under his breath, but I can hear the smile in his words, "What a pair they make."

I pull his hands down to see again, and watch Marcus bound back, dragging a laughing Lenard behind him.

"You've both met my Lenny, but I'd LOVE for you to get to know him, he's just WONDERFUL!!"

I feel shy suddenly and hide behind Rayne, pulling at his shirt and peeking up at Lenard. He smiles gently and leans down more to my level.

"Hello sweetheart," he says. "I'm glad to see you're feeling better."

I come out a little, coaxed by his gentleness. "Hewo," I say quietly. Daddy leans down and says softly into my ear, "Lenard was very helpful when you were sick, maybe you can thank him?"

I turn my eyes up and meet Lenard's, "Tankyu for helping me feel bettewr when I was sick," I say earnestly.

He smiles tenderly, "You're very welcome, Molly."

Marcus nudges him and dances from foot to foot excitedly, and Lenard's face lights up in recognition of the gesture.

"I got you a get well present, Marcus helped me choose it out for you!" He says, then turns and produces something pink from his bag.

A medium-sized, pastel pink toy bunny is in his hands, with long, floppy ears. I look up at him, confused. "I not sicky anymores," I say, but he gently shushes me. "I know you're not physically sick, this is a get well gift for anytime- even if you're just sad. I want you to remember that people care for you."

I'm so touched by this unexpected kindness that I tear up.

I reach for the bunny, pulling it to me, along with Princess Magnolia Petal, as though it is a precious gem.

I hope my voice can convey how profoundly grateful I am, and I say with every bit of thankfulness I can muster, "Thank you."

Rayne hugs me from behind, and Marcus rushes in to hug me from the front with an "Oh, honey!" When he sees my tears.

"He's a keeper, Uncle Marwcus," I cry, and Lenard adds himself to the group hug, turning me into a cuddle sandwich.

Rayne's voice rings clear and true above me, "You are so loved, Molly. We love you. Don't you ever forget that."❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
LIFE UPDATE: I broke up with Daddy/Boyfriend of almost 2 years and I am hecking sad. He decided, after over a year of being my daddy, that he didn't like the lifestyle. He'd forced himself to tolerate it for my sake, and I felt too embarrassed to continue the story at that time, because I still wanted to date him, but I was ashamed to be little. I realize that my littlespace is a part of ME. I don't need a daddy to be a little, and I don't need to be ashamed of who I am just because someone, even someone important to me, doesn't like it. I was so unhappy, but I was too caught up in my dependence on him to see that. Love yourself first, embrace yourself, do what makes you happy- don't give up on the things that bring you joy for the sake of other people, and don't pretend to be someone else just to make a person happy. Always, always be you, because you're one of a kind, and you are loved. Just. The. Way. You. Are. Stay true to yourself, lovelies. I love you.❤️