Ch17- Possession

I would put in a warning, but I don't feel like there's an age limit on smut 😂 Enjoy lovelies~!! 💕
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Molly's POV*
"We don't tell daddy 'no', understand, Princess?"

Rayne's warm breath washes over my ear, sending electric shocks straight down to my core. His lips brush across my earlobe, featherlight, as he pulls back to give me an intense, assertive look.

The words stutter out of my mouth, "Yes, Daddy," and I'm embarrassed by the sudden heat between my legs. The blush I feel reddening my cheeks. If Rayne notices, he doesn't let on.

He presses his lips to my cheek, causing the rouge to deepen.

"Good girl," he drawls, and gives me a lazy smile.

Suddenly, I'm aware of every nerve ending. My body fidgets anxiously with sexual energy.

Rayne notices this time and slides his hand over my suddenly naked body down to my core.

"Baby girl," he purrs, "Oh, you're so..." his head dips down and I can feel the heat on my breasts, "...delectable..."

He draws a nipple between his lips and swirls his tongue around the tender flesh, bringing it to a hardened peak. His hands continues dipping down, teasing me as he glides his fingers over and over the slick entrance without penetrating even the slightest bit.

I find myself bucking against his hand, desperately trying to get the sensation I crave.

I hear my own voice cry out pathetically for release,

"Daddy~!!"

I groan in frustration when I wake up. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!!!

I roll over, but can't fall back asleep no matter how hard I try.

My clock reads 5:57 a.m.

Daddy won't be up for a while. I'm too shy to tell him about my dream, let alone ask him for anything, so I decide to take matters  into my own hands.

Literally.

I pull my shirt off, and slide my pants down ever so slightly, but leave my panties on for the moment.

I bite my lip as I let my imagination turn the dream into a fantasy and continue from where it left off.

My hands skim down my throat, to my breasts, briefly cupping them, but quickly growing bored and going to the best part.

I don't bother having any sort of foreplay with myself, I just want to get off. My hand goes under the hem of my panties, and begins to rub out circles.

I'm just heating up and starting to feel an orgasm build when my door swings open and the shadow of a man freezes in it.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" The dark tone of Rayne's voice is both terrifying, and unfairly sexy. His voice is deeper when he's angry.

Regardless, I stop completely, quickly extracting my hand and trying to look innocent.

"I just had an itch," I lie.

Rayne makes a disapproving tsk and strides over to my bedside. "You don't say?"

He tears the covers back abruptly, startling me, and grabs my kitty, pushing his palm firmly into the delicate flesh before dragging his hand up and away.

I sit there, stunned, while Rayne holds his hand up to his face and inhales deeply, his eyes taking on a dangerous look of hunger.

"You're soaking wet, Princess. I can see the dark spot," I glance down and snap my legs shut, "And my hand is damp."