Ch2- Is this a date?

More rushing!! Please forgive typos, I'm so freaking tired cx Please, please, please comment and tell me is you like my story so far!! Enjoy, my lovelies!! ❤️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  *Rayne's POV*
I can't get over how adorable Molly is! Every little feature on her is so perfect; her dainty, doll like lips, prominent, yet delicate nose, innocent, round green eyes, and softly waving, honey-gold hair- not to mention her pale, nearly porcelain complexion.

Glasses clink on the table and I blush, realizing I've been staring for quite some time. "A chocolate shake for the gentleman, and an M+M's shake for the little lady," the waiter says with a smile. "Enjoy!"

Molly takes a long sip of her shake, then meets my eyes and slows down, looking embarrassed for drinking so eagerly. I smile at her and take a sip the same way to make her feel better.

After a moment she stops again and looks like she wants to say something, but she bites her lip and stares at her lap instead. I decide to fill the silence for her.

"Thank you for joining me tonight, Molly! I couldn't think of a lovelier girl to invite!" She blushes at my compliment. "Thank you for inviting me!" She says, her voice higher pitched in excitement, "I don't really get treats..." Her voice trails off and she takes another sip of her milkshake.

I smile warmly at her. I want to make her mine and change that. I want to spoil this adorable girl, though never spoiled rotten. No, she's too sweet to be rotten.

I wonder about her life, her past. I've openly satiated her curiosity in regards to my own life, though she still has yet to discover a main part of it, she knows me very well.

I've studied her though, and decide to test her. I want to know who she is outside of her world of books.

"Molly," I say, and she peeks up and quickly swallows her mouthful of shake. "Yes?"

"Well, I was wondering," I drag out the last word, and she leans in curiously.

"What's your favorite zoo animal?"

She looks at me dumbfounded, then breaks out into a huge grin. "The walruses!!" She squeals. "They always follow me, and they wave when I go, and they're just vampire mermaids-"

I chuckle at her enthusiasm, and she stops abruptly and blushes. "S-sorry," she stammers, "sugar high, I guess."

I can't help but smile more. "No, no- Molly, you're so creative! Vampire mermaids?!" I urge her on, "You're so cute, tell me how you got that idea!"

I must have gotten her on a good subject, because she talks for a long time about how walrus tusks are like oversized fangs, and their flippers are like a mermaid's tail, and somehow she gets on the topic of Halloween, which leads to a discussion about her current favorite Disney movie (Peter Pan). I feel my heart grow fonder of her every minute as she talks.

Oh yes,

I want to be her caregiver.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope this chapter isn't as awkward as I feel like it is!!!
(>人<;)